Skip to main content

Re: What does "FUN" look like to you?

@Oaktree Here's another one you might like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imGaOIm5HOk

@tyme @Former-Member 

이루마 베스트 앨범 수록곡 "Kiss The Rain" 10주년을 기념하여 새롭게 연주한 이루마 앨범 [The Best Reminiscent 10th Anniversary]는 신선한 감각을 더해 재해석한 히트곡이 수록되었으며 신곡인 'Reminiscent', LG TV 광고음악 'Infinia', 시크릿가든 OST '동화'가 함께 수록되었다. Yiruma, a popular Korean pianist and composer released the album [The Best Reminiscent 10th Anniversary]

Thats beautiful @Spirit_Healer 😍

Reminds me of an elderly lady I used to look after when I was 11-12 (I worked as a carer..), who was a concert pianist her entire life, until she needed to retire due to dementia. I looked after her when she was 96, and she had the most gorgeous Steinway grand in her front room (it took up the entire space), and she and I would play it side by side... 🙂

Aww, @Former-Member , what a sweet memory!

What does 'FUN' look like to you?

OIP.jpg

I enjoy doing Jigsaw puzzles 

how about you @Appleblossom , @Eve7 , @StuF , @Dimity , @Jacques , @Meowmy , @Bill16 , @Krishna , @Healandlove , @NatureLover , @Judi9877 , @sheba30 , @EternalFlower , @creative_writer , @Emelia8  

@Shaz51 hey Shazzy, take care

@tyme @Shaz51 @Former-Member think fun is after overcome mood disturbance, the blissful peace

That sounds really pleasant @Meowmy 🙂🌺

Hello my @Meowmy 🙂

What did you do on your day off ❤️

@Former-Member , @tyme 

Today, my idea of 'FUN' is to do nothing at all 🙂 @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Meowmy @Spirit_Healer @sheba30  Hope everyone is having a good day!

Doing nothing today sounds good to me @tyme 🙂

Raining 🌧 ️ lots here , so got a pizza 🍕 on for lunch 

@Former-Member , @Meowmy , @Spirit_Healer , @sheba30 , @Oaktree