Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Thanks @Shaz51
Mine is a small task compared to you my friend.

@Shaz51
Hope Dr helps today my awesome friend. Take care

Hi @MDT   thanks for tagging me.  Sounds like you had a pretty good weekend.  Hope work went well today.

Hi to everyone else here too @Shaz51 @Angels333 @Meowmy @eudemonism  hope you've all had decent days today.

@eth Hello eth, hope you are having a good day. I worked in the morning. Feeling better now resting at home. Take care.

@MDT Hello Hams, how is work today?

Hi @eth Are you settling back in okay after your trip away?

That sounds like a good idea @Meowmy  I'm sure you've earned some rest.

@Zoe7  yes I guess I'm as settled as I can be.  Lots of stuff happening that means I need extra supports in the near future - driving lessons will start, bridge partner might be back already (haven't practiced since she left in June!), need some podiatry sessions, need optometrist ... the list goes on.  Also need to change my coordinator of supports which will mean interviewing potential new ones.  Spent this morning writing letters to her manager and the manager at the place that supported me while I was away - too many dramas to explain here.  And need to make contact with my peer mentor but need all the other appointments scheduled first.  blah blah 

How are you going with the changes at work?

Probably should have posted all this on A long rave but hoping @MDT doesn't mind.  

A lot going on and a lot to do @eth Work your way through everything bit by bit and feel some accomplishment in what you do get done.

Last week for the term this week and really looking forward to the holidays.

I bet you are @Zoe7  you've worked really hard this term and if I recall correctly you worked a fair bit over the last holidays too.  Hope you get some good rest over these hols.  Do you have any plans to get away at all?

No plans to get away anywhere @eth Can't afford it but also like my time at home with my fur babies. I am planning on doing some gardening and sorting out the garage if it is good enough weather. Hoping also to get to the beach with Toby and really need to contact HR to talk about next year. Have a few appointments lined up also so whilst I will have some rest time I will also be busy on some days.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance