Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

@TAB ❤️ Jonny Lee H00ker <br>Do you remember the bar in the corner of Freo Markets? Some of the best music played there. Bar has been gone for years.

not sure re bar. few were sorta regulars rosie o whatsits, place in east freo as was staying around corner for too long at one stage, other places where just huge and bright and off-putting. @Glisten 

Hey @TAB 

Not that it matters, but just correcting you - Richard Feidler is indeed on 'grown up' radio on the ABC but it is Tim Ferguson who has MS (I think) and is in a chair. Paul keeps doing stuff...

Back from the DAAS days, I just loved how Paul, especially, acted like a 'devil' but could sing like an 'angel'

(That, and some of their stuff was frickkin funny)

@TAB Good steak & Guinness pie 🥧 at Rosie’s 

9am I'm listening to even flow by pearl Jam loudly 

😎 Cool 🆒 🆒!!!!!!

Fantastic 

Great taste ,,,😊

yeah that was bit fast and loose of me @StuF  cost saw wheelchair guy on tv figured was same one . yes, they were annoying at their peak, well esp the main one

All good @TAB 

Yeah Paul (I assume you mean him as the "main one") was a tool, but I think that was deliberate.

Big Gig was a fun show at the time!

@StuF I concur 👍🏼 it is Tim has progressive MS. Is an advocate for people with disabilities and still very funny.

Is still film director, screenwriter, author and screenwriting teacher.👍🏼

@TAB 

cant remember eating there @Glisten  gallons of guinnes goodness tho. they had irish kegs think, was so good. nothing like those cans or overseas made kegs  they should ban them lol .for change ups was that darkish beer , cant think of name prob kilkenny dont think ever had harp and Jamesons lol may hours spent in beer garden there and inside on colder nights. mate stayed there once. rooms were ordinary like original convict decor lol

yes it does matter @StuF  @Glisten I was believing my own misconceptions ie talking utter BS

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance