Skip to main content

Re: Everything music

♥️ @PeppyPatti 

Hey @Jacques  long time no see

@greenpea  @Glisten loving old songs… Beatles etc… and that movie based on Cranberries… just great hearing that Irish accent…

@PeppyPatti 

yes… feeling for you… yes…. Re problems with people playing triangulation games… very insidious… my mother did it to… I was not yet conscious of it in my early parenting years… but very driven for all round inclusiveness… and ultimately played for it fool.  We can only do what we can.

I have to face facts… now feel frightened of my daughter but working on it all… even though she may not ever believe it… our situation was extra convoluted by adding in another mother and her child and Protective Services involvement…and me taking on all the work from her at 6 weeks… then my ex took that mother to Supreme Court… he also played many triangulation game on me with children friends and family….

my silly… good girl… do your maths homework never computed how dastardly it would turn out.

But still I have responsibilities to myself and my son to keep searching for… silver linings among the clouds….

@MountainMan @ENKELI @Faith-and-Hope 

cheers all….

Doing lotsa different music atm… kinda keeping me sane… if that’s possible..lol

@MountainMan  welcome to the everything music forum 🙂

Loved Lola since early 70s @greenpea 

hugs apple 

@Appleblossom  To be sure, to be sure. All Irish ☘️ accents sound happy 😃 faith and begorrah.

G

Thankyou @Glisten 

I'm sewing and I have played my favourite song - one of the m - imagine by John Lennon a few times now ......

The Violent Femmes were the final band to ever play at Auckland's His Majestys Theatre before its controversial 1988 demolition. Gordon Gano played Mr. Zank, the first of many substitute math teachers in an episode of The Adventures of Pete & Pete ("X=Why?"). The band appeared on the early-1990s ...

Thankyou @Appleblossom 

My friend, 

Imagination music and love is around you 

Joy  .....

I realise that I need for my daily wellbeing is to go slow, keep my eyes open and focus on me. 

I don't mind my brother rejected me. He wants Mums money and not for there to be waves ------  

My job is to be good to me. Seeing that 2 minutes of my son has centred me. 

I'm playing it again so like this song ....

https://youtu.be/zEqb6xbeuCo?si=lRFieNSF3SgpkWa-

(OFFICIAL FULL PERFORMANCE) Watch LUKE COMBS & TRACY CHAPMAN perform "FAST CAR" live at the 2024 GRAMMYs. Get a full-access pass to the 2024 GRAMMY Awards here on YouTube at live.GRAMMY.com, where you can watch all of the 2024 GRAMMYs highlights in one place, including GRAMMY performances ...