Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

Hey @greenpea 

I normally can't stand the Gallaghers (Well, Noel, at least) or Oasis. But I quite enjoyed that. Thanks!

Hope you're having a good Sunday!

@StuF  thanks having a chill day hope you are too.  i really like oasis but my ex hates them lol. hates their voices. 

Their voices don't help @greenpea ! lol

Yeah, chill day here too

Gonna drag my sorry a*** out for walk now!!!

Oasis - 'Don't Look Back In Anger' (Official Video) Taken from Album: '(What's The Story) Morning Glory?' Directed by: Nigel Dick SUBSCRIBE ▶︎ https://Oasis.lnk.to/YTSubscribeYo SUBSCRIBE ▶︎ https://Oasis.lnk.to/YTSubscribeYo Stream the best of Oasis playlists: ...

@StuF  beautiful day here too. have a wonderful walkxx

Oasis - 'Morning Glory' (Official HD Video) [Remastered] Lyrics: All your dreams are made When you`re chained to (your) mirror with (your) razor blade Today`s the day that all the world will see Another sunny afternoon (I`m) walking to the sound of your favorite tune Tomorrow never knows what it ...

Perfect day for walking @greenpea 

I hadn't been for a while so didn't go too far...but the Sun! Gorgeous!!! (I always find it funny that for huge chunks of the year I avoid sun like the plague...but come winter, Bring It On!)

@StuF  you sound like pea! even in the winter though i always use sunscreen.  the only thing i like about summer is being able to dry my clothes quickly on the line!

Yep @greenpea , these winter days are no good for drying. We're down a valley here so get sod all sun over the course of a day, even in good weather

@StuF  thats a bugger re drying but must be nice during the summer re shade.  I get no shade here and it gets so hot as we are facing west with no insulation. thank got for ac and dysons.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance