Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

someone else put carrot clip up @PeppyPatti  i know not of it.

@TAB  Yes dear. We all believe you have a sense of humour now go and brush your teeth, don’t forget to tell your prayers before bed. 

yeah , whatever , sure thing, mum @PeppyPatti  lol 

Nightly night @Glisten Thanks about writing about my artwork. I could have done a better job …..

Night night @Glisten @TAB @StuF @greenpea @Meowmy @Tilz @creative_writer @PizzaMondo 

@Shaz51 

When I win lotto twice, once wont afford a home anymore, Ill pay for all of us to see that speaker Tony Robbin’s in Sydney and we will all feel refreshed from his American jargon//////// 

nite @PeppyPatti 

@Glisten I want that too !! Let run into somewhere stylish ! Love buying clothes esp when they are hand me downs !! 

IMG_2088.jpeg

Are you good wit those actions @greenpea  when do you think you will hear from your brother?? 

@PeppyPatti  funny you mention a brother. i do have a half  brother who lives up north somewhere who i have never met.

Artist: Tori Amos Song: Precious Things Album: Little Earthquakes (Track 4) Year: 1991 You can purchase this album here: http://goo.gl/t8MkrB Please support Tori Amos by purchasing this song via the Google Play Store "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is ...

@StuF @PeppyPatti @TAB @Glisten @tyme  good morning everyone wishing you all a wonderful sundayxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance