Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

C3CDE155-49D4-461A-812A-DD0F5064D2C5.jpeg

@Zoe7  ..... πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ§‘πŸ’•

Good morning to anyone around ......

Another assignment submitted last night βœ”οΈ

A presentation I gave online yesterday will get submitted today βœ”οΈ
Plenty more to go on with .....  πŸ πŸ πŸ πŸ πŸ¬

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thats a beautiful picture @Faith-and-Hope ... is this something you've done?

How has your day been? 

Great to hear you got another assignment done last night as well as a presentation yesterday. Did you get that submitted today as planned?  

You said you had plenty more to go on with ... do you ever stop?  πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

Been thinking of our friend @Zoe7 today @Faith-and-Hope , as I do every day.  I'm sure Zoe will have been very happy that her Parramatta NRL team had a big win on Thursday night.  The game which go the season back under way again.  And I am equally happy that my team, The Raiders, had a win over Melbourne Storm tonight.  So our two respective teams are both 3 wins from 3 starts.  A great start to the season.  I miss you Zoe, and worry whether you are okay, or not.  I hope that you will feel okay to return soon.

Sherry 🌸

πŸ’–πŸ’• @Former-Member ......

It's not an artwork I made @Former-Member but it is one I admire ..... I bought a butterfly toy for Nelly last week, and it has arrived ..... it has similar colours in it to this one.  I haven't given it to her to play with yet because I have to hunt out some batteries somewhere here.

Yes, I got the presentation submitted, and an online folio of work .... and now getting a visual diary up to speed for the same subject. We have to submit scans, but it's also bound to a research assignment.  It's not desperate at the moment, but we finish the semester in two weeks, and there is still so much to do - especially research assignments for several subjects.  I am trying not to overthink it, and just keep swimming.

Had a family upset situation happen today.  There is nothing I can do about it, but I am sad, and hoping the kids hurdle it okay.  At the moment they are not communicating, and I can't make them, so have to wait as patiently as I can for things to sort themselves out.

Missing @Zoe7  no-end.  I wish I understood what happened, although I am not sure whether that would make it easier or not ..... just going to sit here and wait, hoping to see her name come up in the notifications sometime soon.

What are you up to this evening ?  I am working at my sculpture for a little while, then it's back to my visual diary work.

@Faith-and-Hope πŸ€πŸ’›πŸ’œ

thinking of you very much too @Zoe7 Heart

hello and hugs @outlander@Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member , @greenpea , @Former-Member Heart

sending you hugs @Zoe7 Heart

It was nice day yesterday, a bit cool today. Keep warm mate @TAB 

Glad you got the run in Hams 

And your dinner sounded nice

Its a bit cool here tonight @MDT 

Down on myself today @oceangirl yeah its cold here Hope you are okay 😸

@Faith-and-Hope

I understand. I know you have a lot to deal with. You're doing all the rights things. My sleep is not the best either- it makes me anxious thinking about it. There was a good program on insight about two weeks ago, on sleep. I would highly recommed it (Dr Michael Mosley).His website- https://fast-asleep.com/. I didn't know zoe had taken a break from the forum. I hope she is well and looking after herself. 

One step at a time my friend. You're amazing and caring person. I hope you're feeling better. 

Hi @Former-Member 

I see you under the support button. How are you sweetheart?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance