Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Ha ha,  yes @Jynx ... Hannah is a 4.2 kg puppy. She turned 6 months old today. And yeah,  instructions were "no jumping,  etc,  etc". So what does she do on day one after I picked her up?  Sigh!  Yep,  she jumped straight up onto the bed. And its pretty high,  like hip height, and she's only little. She is a big jumper, I just wasnt expecting it to be an issue so soon. I can understand your concern with your cats getting the zoomies straight after their op,  coz I freaked out a bit too. But Hannah is okay,  and had her 3 day post op checkup on Sat with the vet.  I will be happy when stitches come out,  as it will give us a bit more freedom. 

@TAB  PAHAHA cellar-dweller LOL

Tabsta, I had to find clean pants - challenging.

G

@Emelia8 aww haha what a little scamp! Hope the rest of the healing goes smoothly 🤞

Yeah sometimes I need to remind myself that having a little bit of pet-anxiety isn't necessarily a bad thing, because it shows me just how much I care about them. As long as it doesn't get too overwhelming, but I've managed okay. All about balance 😉

@StuF it’s my first time at doing life. I’m still learning.

G

yeah I have 4 identical pairs pants @Glisten  have to smell them and check which ones have which holes and where , depending on where am going lol

Sorry Tones @tonys 

@TAB I hope you were able to get your daily doze of decent sleep 🙂

@PeppyPatti self harm. I used to do it all the time, and haven’t for a bit, hoping it lasts. You are amazing yourself 💖

@Historylover that sounds super interesting. I love learning too, rn it’s mostly social work related. I love googling stuff, sometimes the most random things.

Hi @Glisten a bit scatteredminded. How are you?

.. I had 2 lots of 4 hrs solid last night @creative_writer  thanks. 

@Shaz51 I hope today has been kind to you 💖

@TAB  PAHAHA LOL you are on a roll - hilarious. Thank you 

I needed it 

G

..black sleep pants Kmart $7 .. @Glisten  lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance