Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Yes I had to toss out some healthy junk food recipes because of what was in it and my thyroid @TAB. At the end of the week I give myself a slack off day where I just break healthy habits, have a sleep in and don't walk. But have noticed since healing my gut less likely to reach for food. I am a bit of a comfort eater and have to watch myself with what I eat.

Sounds like your gut is all over the place too. I have had problems with silly bowels in the past lol but now notice after healing my gut that it feels as strong as steel. I used to have bone broth most days when I had my stockpot in years gone by but the intestinal audio has been really targetted in both its effectiveness and strength.

I take a probiotic every day. Have heard some psych drugs mess with the microbiome. I know my medicine does. It seems to deplete the healthy flora. They say in thyroid circles they encourage bone broth as the holes in the gut seep food and it causes inflammation which leads to disease of organs, specifically the thyroid. On my bloodwork it said I had inflammation but my GP never told me how to clear it up which is why doctors fall so short. 

I think @Glisten taught me holding space -

I feel like I'm doing this for my brother's family. I feel like the frozen feelings Are thawing a little. They were both negative  but thankfully I have papers I'm reading about being openhearted and they both accidentally saw them in the room I'm sleeping in. I think ....maybe that helped them thaw a bit that I'm trying not to be intrusive but just doing my own thing no judgement. 

I did say to brother's wife that we four children from our mum were all abused. They  criticise my youngest brother and hopefully it will help them soften towards them. 

My brother keeps on giving me lectures on budgeting. He's being suck a f........

fungi-macro-photography-alison-pollack-18.jpg

sites I;ve seen say leaky gut which pretty sure I have atm @SmilingGecko  also said to take probiotics which have not yet, but have to know which ones guess.

I might try yakult again

oh well try and make the most of any good things that happen @PeppyPatti  or just say have to go home, left the oven on lololololo...................

Its fairly common @TAB to have leaky gut these days. I had no idea my gut was leaky. I have heard the intestinal lining can repair itself in some instances but obviously wasn't that lucky. 

yeah not really sure either,  will google it @SmilingGecko  think had before  over my life, more than once. just off to drs here

Morning @PeppyPatti 🙂

It sounds like some of the papers you are reading about being openhearted is allowing you to see different perspectives in others also. I can imagine at times it can be tough to be around family, but don't forget that you're allowed to set some boundaries to ensure you feel safe too.

It's up to us to break those old cycles, so don't forget to check in with yourself and ask, "hmm, what do I need right now?"

Warmest,
PizzaMondo 🙂

How very interesting @SmilingGecko 

So do you have a pill for probiotic ? I have hemp seed oil tablets. 

british-bird-photography-awards-04.jpg

Yes I buy a multistrain probiotic. Heard from healer you need more than 8 strains. The inner health plus on TV isn't as good. Plus you want something that has an enteric coating that survives the gastric system. I buy mine in bulk when they are on special @PeppyPatti ❤️

Antibiotics, gluten and foods you are allergic to can do it @TAB. I had heavy antibiotic use as a child. I just checked when this intestinal audio was released it was several years ago now and it was only for paid subscribers. So I have not noticed it until now. Anyway bone broth is pretty good.  I use a slow cooker from kmart and keep it on overnight then put the broth in freezer containers and pull out of the freezer to have each day

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance