Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

hey @Bill16 hows it going brother? yeah i had  nice piece of fresh caught whiting and a prawn cutlet. it was so so good mate. and a few potato cakes 😉 what are you having for dinner mate?

Good evening @Bill16 

How are you?

What did you have for dinner?

Not too many people around for the Friday Feast tonight!

Meggle

Yeah nice mate @Jacques I had ham steaks with pineapple on top

G'day @Oaktree hope your Easter is going good 

Hi @Bill16 and @Jacques 

Ham steaks with pineapple sounds like something from my childhood. Was never keen on the ham steak part. Love pineapple though.

My Easter is going well but it’s kinda boring. Did nothing today. No shops open so no outings today. Sat around the house and didn’t do much. Looking forward to tomorrow. Need to go out and put the lotto on. Forgot to get my set for life ticket yesterday so I hope they don’t draw my numbers tonight lol. Will do it tomorrow.

Meggle

hi @Oaktree glad you are doing well, yes it feels weird everything being closed. 

wow @Bill16 that sounds awesome, i have never had them before. sounds yummy. how is the house hunting going?

Mate your missing out,ham steaks are the bomb @Jacques house hunting is not going to plan as of yet 

that is no good @Bill16 sorry to hear that. same for my partner, houses are selling 100k over listed price. it is a crazy market of late.

All good @Jacques don't want to rush things and buy a house I don't feel comfortable in ay

totally agree @Bill16 it is a huge decision to make, i could not imagine the stress involved with it. glad you are taking your time to get the perfect place.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance