Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Wow @Jacques she is beautiful 

Afternoon mate @Jacques whats happening in your world?

hey @Bill16 not a lot mate, just did a bit of work out the shed and been just chilling. 

I found a 2009 VE 6 litre ute @Jacques 2 owners,low kms for age,24 grand,what do you reckon mate?

hey @Bill16 sounds nice and a decent price. what colour? 6L wow, would hate to pay for the petrol for her. i bet she goes well

She is white @Jacques the thing I like about it is that it has no mods,if I decide to put a lumpy cam in it I can,pacemaker headers would be good 

Wow, that is rare @Bill16 to not have any mods. I would leave it standard, maybe upgrade the exhaust. They sound amazing.

gday mate @Jacques what are you up to? hope your doing ok

Hey @Bill16 im going good mate, not up to much, just doing some repainting on the bmx, it was not right, it was my fault i used a different undercoat brand to top coat and they didn't bond. 

anyway how are you going mate, any updates on the house or car?

gday mate @Jacques hope you are going alright,house hunting is not going so well,i cant decide on what to buy,on a different note...what do you reckon is the best bang for your buck sports car? do you like RX8's ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance