Skip to main content

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Not alot champ @Shaz51 waiting for the chippy to open 

@Shaz51   hi Shaz51 i had two vegemite sandwiches! oh and a organic banana

Hello @Shaz51 just back from my evening walk.  My diabetes educator will be happy with me bringing my morning fasting levels down to 5.8.  She really pushes me but I'm getting there.

way to go my @SmilingGecko , @greenpea 

we are having leftover Tuna bake for dinner tonight 

and my brother and sister in law is bringing fish and chips for dinner tomorrow 

@Meowmy , @maddison , @eudemonism , @Aniela , @outlander , @Sans911 , @Snowie , @Snowie2000 

self-care-quotes-04.jpg

heart-png-butterfly-6.png

hello ladies, gentlemen and gender neutral peoples. i hope everyone is doing well this week. 

how are you @Shaz51 ? i hope you are doing well. hey @Bill16 @MDT . 

well i have bought the first piece tonight for my new kitchen, my current kitchen was installed in 1944 so im happy to finally be upgrading it. it is really awful, i don't know how we have not got food poisining from it. anyway im on the starting line to finally upgrading it.

hugs to all

Still fighing on

💪 @ClockFace  hang in there.. Nice to see you. Hope you had some nice dinner tonight. Hard to beat good fish and chips. Mum used to buy fillets of tommy ruff and whiting from the Cream Man, who would come around in truck to pick cans of cream up from our cows.

then she'd cook them up in the Sunbeam Frypan an Aussie Classic lol.. if there wasnt enough to go around she would through some eggs and peas in after the fish and home made chips ............. getting a bit teary , all good . didnt mean to re my mum she passed a week and six years ago now.. goes quick after a while

@Jacques @Bill16 @SmilingGecko @Shaz51  Have a good one Guys 

that is such a beautiful memory @TAB mum tells me how her mum used to do the same on the farm. i hope you remember this memory fondly mate. good old days.

.. I wasnt trying to be sooky, just ended up that way .. thanks @Jacques  yeah, memories, would have said she passed 2018, have forgotten already, was year before  ..oops ..

hugs @TAB 

way to go my @Jacques , a new kitchen yaaaa

sitting with you @ClockFace xx