Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

@Shaz51 My older daughter got us a gift voucher for a nice restaurant in Sydney so we are going there for lunch on Saturday. It look beautiful, with harbour views so that should be nice. My husband is trying to convince me to also go to the rugby league game on Good Friday. He's an avid Rabbitohs supporter. I'm not that keen to be honest. Would rather stay home and hang with my other daughter playing Scrabble lol.

How about you, do you have plans?

My husband is trying to convince me to also go to the rugby league game on Good Friday. He's an avid Rabbitohs supporter. 😂🤣 have to take ear muffs @hanami 

restaurant and scrabble sounds great xxx

For us we are thinking of just relaxing at home , in queensland we have to travel soo far to get anywhere 

so we though we would do some "time lapses"nice and early in the mornings to catch the sunrise coming up before it gets too hot 

take breakfast with us somewhere and a coffee flask 😎

Sounds perfect @Shaz51 ! And yes to the ear muffs too!

Hi @Shaz51,

Glad to hear you are doing okay and that DSP got sorted - it must be a relief to have that done.

Sounds like you had a really enjoyable and social weekend 😁. Do you have a busy Easter coming up to? 

Awwh, thank you for your lovely compliment around Topic Tuesday, Thank you so much for attending - it was so nice that you joined and I felt much better/calmer having you there ❤️.

I totally agree with you post around the most powerful relationship is the one we have with ourselves. You post some great affirmations and quotes!

Big hugs,

FloatingFeather 

awww @FloatingFeather 

having a quiet week this week , husband loves this 

no a quiet weekend coming up , going to get up real early and do " time lapses" of the sunrise coming up in the local area , take a coffee flask and breakfast before it starts to get too hot 

how about you for the easter weekend ?

Hi @Shaz51 

Feel sorry for you regarding loud family members and length of visits. Unfortunately for my family I am that loud family member. I was one of 6 kids so needed to be loud to get noticed. Now my kids tell me to use my inside voice but I didn’t come with one of those installed! Love your quotes too. Keep them going for sure.

Meggle

Is `time lapses' when you take photos of the sun rising @Shaz51 ? It sounds like a really lovely way to start the day. 

I was hoping for a quiet-ish (don't think that's a real world lol) Easter break but it's starting to fill up. Taking my youngest to the Easter show over the break so that should be fun. 

I was wondering, does it get cold in winter for you? I enjoy the heat but I also love when it's so cold we put the heater on.

Is `time lapses' when you take photos of the sun rising --- yes @FloatingFeather , you set the camera to take a photo ( of the hill and clouds and the sun rising  ) every soo many minutes for say half an hour or an hour -- so interesting and how fast the clouds actually move without us relising 

I was wondering, does it get cold in winter for you? --- amm no , our lowest temperature in winter would be 17 degrees at night time and 25 degrees during the day xx 

Taking my youngest to the Easter show over the break so that should be fun. -- oohh that will be lovely 

our daughter came to visit for 5 hours yesterday 😍

Time lapse photography sounds amazing @Shaz51. What a great way to start a morning off enjoying the sun rise and watching the clouds go by.

I would imagine with such beautiful weather all year round you probably wouldn't need a jumper / cardigan very often! My husband would love that weather - he gets arthritis and finds it flares up more in the colder months.

It must of been so nice to catch up with your daughter on Sunday - sounds like you all had a great visit.

Enjoy your day my friend,

FloatingFeather ❤️

G'day mate @Jacques I hope you are doing good brother 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance