Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

oh @Oaktree im not sure tinned corned beef is all that good, i buy a fresh piece and cook it myself. it is much nicer. 

Oh ok @Jacques 

Sounds more like silverside.

Meggle

yes @Oaktree , that is right, sorry i call silverside corned beef. are they the same thing?

Fish and chips for dinner bro @Jacques what have you got?

Home made wraps with salad and chicken strip's.

Hi @Shaz51,

How's all with you? Well I hope. I also hope you had a good break over Easter.

Big hugs,

FloatingFeather  

hello @FloatingFeather how was you easter weekend 😀

ours had turned out differently than planned as our car broke down before easter and can not be fixed until today 

but with relaxing , doing some odd jobs around the house , doing time lapses from our patio , having our meals out on the patio 

@ jacques thanks for that link. not really my thing, but thanks for the info.

Hi @Oaktree noooo, not the canned one, way too much fat. cooked and sliced can be bought pre-packed, or just buy a fresh piece and cook yourself. Corned beef, silverside same thing, but silverside roast is the un-corned cut of beef, simply, a good beef roast.

hope that helps

Hey @Shaz51,

My Easter break was good thanks - just caught up with some family and enjoyed a slower pace of life. 

I'm sorry to read that your car broke down - and just before Easter! What a pain. Hopefully it will be all fixed today and the cost of repairs will be minimal. I does sound like you were still able to make the best of the Easter break which is great. How are the lapses going? Dinner on your patio, sitting in warm climate, sounds so lovely! I hope the break was really enjoyable for you and Mr Shaz. 

with air con on most of the time @FloatingFeather 

last week they thought it needed a new battery, so brought a new one then they said it was something else that was wrong. 

Time lapses were good , done them while the sun was setting until dark 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance