Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Nie work on all that @Oaktree

Good onya !

Yeah it was good thanks @Oaktree

Hanging about with my partner was good. I feel like the relationship is just growing over the time we've been together - 9 months today.

Her flatmate is away this week so we made the most of it and had this place to ourselves. It's been good like a holiday.

She's beautiful inside and out. I always remind her.

Hams is getting older and more wiser too. Each day. Might have finally found a space to rent too. Fingers crossed

Life hey?

Speaking of cleaning, I need to give the car a clean too haha. The flower petals are starting to stick..

Goodnnight @Oaktree and sed you around. I do hope you enjoy the clean bedroom!

Thanks @MDT 

I think hubby will especially enjoy the clean bedroom as it will make his path to bed easier to conquer.

Happy 9 month Anniversary, sounds like your lady is a keeper!

So glad that you had a wonderful weekend.

Goodnight friend.

Meggle

G'day brother @Jacques ,we haven't had a yarn for a while, hope you are well mate 

Hey @Bill16 long time no speak mate, how is life going? im going ok mate, just pottering around the house and organizing kitchen parts. other than that pretty quiet mate. hey my Decals for the motor bike are done, i can't wait for them to arrive. i will send you a photo.

G'day mate @Jacques I'm looking forward to seeing your decals, hope you are well 

What's happening brother @Jacques hope you are going good mate,have you got your decals yet?

hey @Bill16 had a busy week, had to help my aunt and have been supporting my partner and organising one of mums friends who is going in for a knee replacement. no decals yet. should be in monday. how are you mate, what u been up to?

evening forumites
hope you're well

Hi guys,

I know it’s not Friday but I am at a bit of a loose end. What has everyone got going on?

@MDT @NikNik @Jacques @Bill16 @pancakes @Shaz51 

Meggle

Try music thread orgood morning or tabalugas mabes @Oaktree  ?

Think nik nik a mo d from years ago so not going to reply .. hope you found someone

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance