Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Young Adult Space

I'm not saying this to upset anyone or anything  but it's hard for others to have a conversation for with them   by the time they come back around to me the shift is over  I don't see how that is fair on anyone else    

if I told you I wanted to hurt myself or do something to myself nobody would care because everyone else  jumps in and says they are suicidal @Birdofparadise8  

I honestly just want to cry my eyes  I want to run away from this world  it feels like I don't belong here 

Will you be around or are you off to bed?

Yeah, I know. I do understand how you feel. Sometimes there is no response, but it's not about you it's about how busy they all are. I know how hard it is to realise that. 

You don't want to hurt yourself, do you? 

You belong here. You might just need to get to know people more and ask questions. 

I was about to go to bed. The football is over and Carlton won. 

You're an amazing person okay @Flowerlove22 

Oh @Flowerlove22 

Please call a helpline if your thoughts get too loud. 

I do hope you won't do anything tonight so we can talk at the weekend. 

Are you okay @Flowerlove22 

Oh, I'm really sorry to hear that @Flowerlove22 

Please know we are here for you. Can you call a helpline? I don't want anything to happen to you. 

I'm really worried about you. Are you safe right now? 

@tyme 

@Birdofparadise8   I called a line the rude person left  Tyme and them are busy with others   

Can you call Kids Helpline? They are very good 1800 55 1800 @Flowerlove22 

I would highly suggests you call them before you try and do something to hurt yourself. 

Hey @Flowerlove22 , 

I'm here. I tagged you in another post earlier, because I'm not exactly a 'young adult'.. so I don't belong here.

I've sent you an email.

@tyme , I thought it was okay for staff to be in here. 

Just the contributors, etc 18-25. 

@Birdofparadise8  did you want to talk?   My mind won't stop running   I'm alone  I don't have the guts to call anyone   

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance