Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

I used to be a Duran-ie in the 80's @TAB @PeppyPatti @Glisten @ENKELI When Duran Duran came back on the scene after many years of no music they released an album called Astronaut which I just had to get. Went to Sanity music and the girl treated me as if I was an old middle aged woman something like a Rolling Stone fan from the 60's! lol You know youre getting old when the younger generation are rude to you!!! Ho-hum You never thought it would get this way

@SmilingGecko ha ha ha! I too was a Duranie but not as brave as you! I waited for my brother to buy the album to copy or bought it on line.

I learned my lesson by going in to a record store and asking for an album by the band TheHooters. The guy behind the counter asked "who are they?" I slunk home and ended up getting it from a record store in Philadelphia (where the band are from).

Ahh the 80's. A great musical era. The hair not so much!

@TAB where do you find all this delicious musicy awesomeness Tabby? I'm always impressed by the selections on here, better than a music channel any day.

I bow down to you 😁👑

LOvely .....very very cool. I'm listened to it whilst footy show is on. 

A good song to flirt with girls in Victoria Park @TAB .......

Lol

35-awards-wildlife-photography-winners-19.jpg

Just cooked up a huge batch of lovely golden gelatinous bone broth. I left it on in the slow cooker overnight for 24 hours on high. Put in a chicken frame and lamb bones in addition to onion and some celery I had from a previous delivery from the farmer which I froze. Why throw it out? It will last me a months worth of bone broth! My hair, skin, gut, bones, cartilage and joints will say thankyou! Now got to let it cool a bit and put in the freezer in some pyrex glass. Then tackle cleaning the kitchen

@PeppyPatti @ENKELI @TAB @Glisten 

.. I do do what I voo- doo  or was it the other way round ? @ENKELI  yes, all bow down to King @ Tabs jk lol

ha yeah, that one w @StuF  .. that was rare quality , had coffee, literally staring at walls etc .. I should do that as a job somehow like advertising and or a DJ who only plays what they like or vague suggestions  .. lol 

actually did meet someone from vic park once, was Bentley (even worse) Armadale, Carine, Riverton, Hamersley. Mostly flings. one that wasnt should have been, the one from Armadale lol @PeppyPatti oh, there was one in south hedland 😊

well at least you could afford it and hope you enjoyed it @SmilingGecko 

@ENKELI  that's funny

It would. Have been more experience ! 

In September I went to San Diego to high school  with huge admiration on Van Halen only to hear -  from a woman who was driving me back to the airport -  that her brother is friends with David Lee Roth  and he's bisexual. My virginal love I had for him came crashing down that he probably  would have cheated on me. 

My love for the band called The Jam was much purer. I only liked how they played their instruments. 

I had a boyfriend who was a mod when I was 15. He came over to visit me and I was playing them. He says, oh this is crap.

I say ' it's the Jam ' 

He said, oh cool. Town Like Alice !!! 

https://youtu.be/YfpRm-p7qlY?si=3LPs-wO0D0r_Zjlq

Its almost ready to put in the freezer.I bought the bones in bulk for a month @TAB it works out cheaper than buying a collagen supp which is why I ditched it.