Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

@tonys 

Are you ok bro? Been ages since I have heard from you. Waiting on your repy

Hey @PeppyPatti, @TAB, @saturnzoon, @Former-Member, @Appleblossom @StanD @MDT @StuF and anyone else I missed. I hope you are all doing well 💖🫂

@Appleblossom you can always pick up writing again. Sometimes just allowing yourself to write freely without censoring can help

Well enough thanks @creative_writer 

I hope likewise for you 🙂

Congratulations @Glisten 🥰

Hello @StuF , @creative_writer , @Oaktree , @Former-Member , @saturnzoon , @PeppiPatty , @oceangirl , @Appleblossom , @Dimity 

Hi @Shaz51 

How was your weekend?

(Still a bit left I know!)

@StuF I’ve had a better day today, feeling a bit of a heavy head now, but the intensity isnt anywhere near as bad as it can get

Well I hope you have a good evening @creative_writer 

@StuF I wish the same for you. Do you have plans for this evening?

It's not right@Former-Member can't believe  the company is not replacing the faulty vents, specifically when  your life depends on it. 

I hope it doesn't take long to get the money back and equipment that works properly for you. 

Wishing you have a safe and lovely day

..rags to riches day here @creative_writer  .. ended up doing couple hours study, splitting wood, washing inc sheets , fire set, been to shops 

none of this seemed likely this morning oh went for walk this afternoon as well lol.

only thing(s) left on list is to chuck a match onto fire once get breath back and cool down and make bed ha.