Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

um , here's a thought ..leave opposite sex alone ? re ex ? @PeppyPatti 

Nah....

Not me mum ----

my ex-husband when I first left him. 

Over and over and over again for the first 4 years of seperation and divorce. 

Because of his mental health I would spend most days with him for the first 6 months.

I was scared he would commit suicide. 

It was 4 years ago. But that time is all over. 

I sent a letter to my oldest son last night. 

we had a few run ins,

so, yes, I would think that statement of subjectivity over fact to be pretty relevant @PeppyPatti 

@PeppyPatti I hope you reach a point where you can take your name back and own it.

Letters are lovely. Are you going to send it?

G

Thanks @Glisten I try but its just so difficult some days. @Meowmy encourages me and leads a good example. I dunno. It wasn't always like this. I know exactly where youre coming from though. Don't feel demoralised over what you can't do, just work with your body and meet it where youre at. You will get there, patience and kindness to yourself. Watch for information and ideas that benefit you to carve a new path forwards xxoo

@SmilingGecko you are beautiful. Thank so much for your support.

You always come from a place of love 🧡 G

Good morning and good afternoon @Glisten @SmilingGecko @TAB @PeppyPatti @tyme @Shaz51 @Adge @Meowmy and everyone here. I hope your Monday has been going well for you!

As for me, I’m taking it easy by procrastinating about completing some leftover Tafe work - I finally finished my practical placement for my Leisure and Health course (120 hours) - and have some leftover assessments to do before handing them in on Wednesday when I visit my Tafe campus again. I did enjoy my placement (I had to repeat it at a different facility as my original placement didn’t work out - not my fault as I was injured on placement but the facility and my Tafe teacher tried to use my mental health and my physical fitness as reasons to end the initial placement and the course coordinator believed them over me unfortunately) and I’ve decided that I’m going to look at completing my mental health course next year to help me gain a position in aged care as an activities officer as I saw how mental health affects aged care residents in different ways whilst on placement and know that the mental health course and related knowledge would be beneficial to residents and myself. 

Have a great day and take care!

Judi9877☺️🌻

@PeppyPatti I find comfort in your posts. I am thankful today for my hurt and pain because it brought me here to Sane, where I have been privileged to "meet" you and the rest of my Sane family. 

@Glisten I have over 100. Some I frame and hang, others I have put in a display folder. 

I think this one I will frame and then try and find a place to hang it.

@Glisten and you too my Tomaatii. 

I have done some Bible study this morning and like meditation it has given me comfort. I'm praying that the perfect accommodation comes available to you.

I'm putting a lotto ticket in for the 50 million powerball with my friend. When we win I'm going to buy you an apartment in the complex you're in 🥰