Skip to main content

Re: Let's relive the 1980's

..no ..o o  @Former-Member  lo cannot bear Finns or splitenz lol anyway have fun w thread kids, I 'll be in background, have a look back others remembering stuff mabes ?? Enjoy !!

Well hopefully you will have a less crazy night @Shaz51 

I’m more late 80’s early 90’s. The bangles and roxette

@Shaz51 yes liked the Fonz off Happy Days.  Little house on the Prairie was a good show. Back then there was so much creativity, now its all reality TV.  A Country Practice, Hey Hey its Saturday etc...

they are showing stuff on free to air tv now that they didnt even bother with 40 years ago lol like Sons and Daughters.. I mean ..really ??? ok it was popular back then just punishment now lol @SmilingGecko  

Never really got into Sons and Daughter much.  Was that on the same channel as The Young Doctors lol? @TAB What about Beverley Hills 90210? My best friend was into that in a big way before becoming a doctor and living the high life I expect in the end. Lost contact. 

I just watched rubbish not that rubbish @SmilingGecko Simon Townsends Wonder World was one lol

Never got into 90210 used to watch 21 Jump st ok E Street, Moonlighting used to love that ok Remington Steele  @SmilingGecko 

E Street was lovely. Wasn't into 90210 but friend was. Used to watch Simon Townsend with Woodrow.  There was a similar show to E Street from the UK on the ABC called Eastenders which was very good. Did you ever watch Eastenders? I was a bit hooked on that show @TAB   

@greenpea 

sounds just like me! Dark lips, pale makeup. The Cure and a whole bunch of other British bands. God I loved that era.