Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Enter a subject?

@BossBaby publicing could have been easier. 

Lifeline always say i should speak to a professional when i call them and as I'm in a bad hole at the moment I spoke to suicide call back service for the first time in many years. They directed me to my mental health team. Who directed me to my pbs and carers who said call lifeline. 

And pretty much everyone buys want to send me to ED. 

Ik sick of hospitals and ED. 

I've been trying to rest and recoup but my brain has been making that hard. 

I feel like I'm torn ways....listening, doing the right stuff, doing the strategies. Or just give up and give in. 

I keep getting texts from my Dr to make an appointment but earliest I could get to my GP was Friday. He keeps saying we need to discuss some results. 

I don't think I can get there tbh. 

@The-red-centaur I hope your problem-solving hasn't been wasted. And your intention to get effective support goes ahead of you, readying every appointment and interaction for your good and benefit.

My last post didn't make too much sense. Lots of typos sorry.

I'm done.

Hey @The-red-centaur 

Just wanted a clarification on what do you mean by "I'm done"?

Hi. I'm taking a few days off the forums to recover a little. 

TW: Suicide Attempt

Content/trigger warning
I tried to kms yesterday. My carers found me unconscious and I need some time to get my thoughts back on track. I'm sorry if I've worried anyone over the last few days.

Take care everyone. 

@The-red-centaur I'm sorry to hear that hun, a very rough time for you at the moment. Take all the time you need, glad to hear you're doing what you need to do to look after yourself. We'll be here for you when you return 💜

We don't underestimate your pain, @The-red-centaur . And we don't underestimate your ability to rebuild the paths you want - the thought patterns and devotion to life.

Hi @The-red-centaur

I am sorry to hear that you're in so much pain. 

Please take the time to look after yourself and we're all here for support when you need ❤️

Trying 20240504_124415.jpg

20240504_124353.jpg

20240504_124312.jpg

Trying to use this time to catch up on my art and Recover a little. 

@lavenderhaze @BossBaby @Jynx 

Thanks for rhe words of encouragement and your care. I'm getting there 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance