Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

I just want to cry @Ru-bee Thats all I have in me. I can’t even watch tv. Pix is on my lap. She has missed me today. 

Sometimes you need a good cry @Captain24 I'm glad Pix is there with you

I’ve just dragged myself to bed @Ru-bee. I’m going to lay here with Pix and just cry. 

Thank you

Now I have to drag myself out and feed the dogs. I just don’t have it. 

I haven’t feel this emotionally and mentally drained for a long time 

Ach can be so hard hey @Captain24 when you gotta prioritise them, even though you're bone-tired. 

I don’t even know what has caused it @Jynx. I know that I’ve had a couple of big emotional days but surely it should have me ending up like this.

@Captain24 Hmm, I mean it makes sense to me! Big emotions take a LOT of energy out of us. I always feel pretty low energy for a few days after a big emotional time. 

You got some time off now or are you back to work tomorrow?

But this drained? @Jynx I feel like I haven’t slept in days. At the same time I know that it was probably close to the most emotional time I’ve had. 

One bonus is that they are fed. 

@Captain24 I mean maybe? There's always other factors at play too, like how much we've eaten, whether we were sleeping well before, whether there's other things creating fatigue (including big emotions!)... I find that when I'm feeling crappy, if the cause isn't directly apparent, it can sometimes just stress me out even more to try to figure out the 'why'. Always better to focus on the what - what can I do about it?> What do I need? What can I change? What is my next step? Etc. 

I'm about to jump off, but @tyme should be around shortly! Hopefully I will see you for PGC tomorrow! May rest find you swiftly tonight 💜

Thanks @Jynx.

Ive got nothing and thinking why is too draining. 

I think I’ll just go back to bed and cry. It’s not cry due to sadness it’s cry due to extreme exhaustion. 

I’ll try and be on the chat. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance