Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

Are you okay @Bow ?

Bow
Senior Contributor

No im not @tyme 

I've just sent you an email @Bow .

Bow
Senior Contributor

I graduated from rehab on this day many years ago. Shame it doesn’t exist anymore. I’m worse now than when I went there
Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Bow still something worth celebrating imo! Yeah shame it doesn't exist, was it a particularly good program or something? 

Whether you're worse than before or not, I think that's less important than the fact that you're here, that you are surviving, which is itself an accomplishment.

Bow
Senior Contributor

@Jynx  It was a good program. Well I think it was. It obviously helped me a lot. 

im barely surviving. Just keep going down hill more and more. I have a pdoc appointment in the morning. I’m sick of them. I’ve been seeing him weekly for ages now. I’m frustrated that more isn’t changing. That meds aren’t working.

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Bow hmm maybe there's other programs worth looking into? Perhaps after your ED group that is, one thing at a time ya know? 

Ach that sucks about your pdoc, sounds very frustrating to feel so stuck and still have to show up each week. How do you think they'd respond if you highlighted this frustration? 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Maybe @Jynx  but feel very limited by what I can do now. I couldn’t even go even if it still did exist. 

just feel like I’m wasting his time every week I go. I feel like a nuisance. And I’m waiting for him to put me in the too hard basket. Feel that way to everyone. My dietitian. My gp. My SW. my CM. Everyone. I’m just existing and I’m over it.

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Bow Mm a tough feeling to sit with. Again, I feel it could be beneficial to express these concerns to him, so he knows more about where you're at and can potentially work towards changing things so that you feel less like the sessions are a waste of time.

Bow
Senior Contributor

Pdoc again this morning. He increased my meds again and added an additional dose. I now have meds 5x a day 😩 3 alarms set on my phone. 
I told him that I have lil moments of feeling okish. But no massive changes. He is still concerned about my chronic SI. 
He said he is willing to keep adjusting my meds to see if it helps but does believe ECT is going to be the thing that has the biggest impact and helps the most. 
I walked out disappointed. 
another appointment next week 😩

D has a sleepover attempt at her father’s tomorrow night. I’m anxious about that. Need to keep myself busy. 

Mum and I are going car shopping tomorrow. I sold my car during the week (that was a bit sad) and we have cleaned up my step dad’s car today to hopefully trade in. It’s a little exciting, but also heaps overwhelming and anxiety provoking.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance