Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: My Mosaic

I seen my psych today. Tried to be as honest as I could with where I am at at the moments and the things that I have struggled with specially. But walked out feeling rather dismissed again. It’s hard saying some of them words out loud. And to not really be taken seriously and just trampled on. It is shit. 
I chatted with one of them lines this arvo. What are they even meant to do???? 
sigh 

feel so defeated

a huge burden that no one can help

@Bow I can't be of much help, I don't really know what to say but I do know how hard it is to open up to someone and just be dismissed by them. You are right, it is shit.

Just know that you are not alone 💕💕

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Snowie 

its a very lonely journey

my SW is coming in the morning. I need to fess up to her 😩

Hey @Bow ,

Has it been a particularly hard week for you? I'm catching glimpses of your previous posts.

Have you been doing any creative business? When I see your name, I keep linking it back to your 'bullet journal' ?? (Forgive me if I've given it a made-up name)

If you only knew how i'm in utter awe with your talent!

Do you have only the one SW appt tomorrow?

Bow
Senior Contributor

Yeah @tyme  pretty rough week. Things haven’t really picked up again since mum got home and I’ve been spiraling pretty quickly. Tbh things are hanging by a thread

yeah… bullet journal. I do creative things here and there, but not much motivation the last couple of days

just my SW visit in the morning for tomorrow yea

Hugs @Bow .

It must be hard to feel you are hanging by a thread. Would you contact someone for support tonight if you need to?

Also, do you think the transition is the hard part? That is, when you mum returned, the transition is difficult?

Bow
Senior Contributor

Nah, I already tried scbs this arvo @tyme  wasnt overly helpful. Think I’m getting sleepy enough to try and go to sleep now anyways. 

I don’t know what it is. All sorts of things I guess. 

Please rest up @Bow .

I hope all goes well with the appointment tomorrow.

Hi @Bow 

I hope your appt. with your SW went well today.

Sending lots of 💌💌

Bow
Senior Contributor

Hey @Snowie  good afternoon 

my appointment with my SW went ok. I was mostly honest- that’s still always hard. Put some things in the bin with her support 😩 My SW isn’t in tomorrow. Have to get myself to a gp appointment. Sigh I’ll be fine, the support is just helpful. 

I’ve been on the treadmill and then just fluffing around doing bits and pieces trying to keep busy. Got a few different craft items on the go at the moment. 

how’s your day been??

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance