Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

Just settling in on the couch with a coffee to watch the footy @Birdofparadise8 

Hopefully we play well and can get the win.

The main event of the sir Doug Nicholls round, been around a long long time @Birdofparadise8

I would recommend you watch it @Birdofparadise8 I am excited to watch it with my son who is not Aboriginal so we can learn and watch

@Birdofparadise8 I hope it's a good game.

We can talk about rejection after the game if you like. I feel rejection like you do, sometimes what I think is rejection really isn't, but that's how I feel. It's a horrible feeling. 

Maybe we can help each other with ways to cope? I'm up for anything that might help to feel better.

💙💐👑👸😍

That sounds like a good fun @ArraDreaming @Snowie 

Yes we can work on that after the game if you like @ENKELI 

Hey there @Birdofparadise8 💜💜🌺

I’m so sorry that you couldn’t go to dinner with relatives and you heard your parents arguing - sounds like this was distressing, both from feeling rejection and distress witnessing the argument 💜

im so sorry sweets - if I could I’d give you a big hug and tell you you’re just fine the way you are, who you are, and how you are, and that everything anyone else does is on their own initiative and place in time and space - nothing to do with you 🌺

however, that doesn’t take away how hard it is to have loved ones not see how important it is to be there for you when you need them, instead of not seeing that need and focussing on what is happening for them. 

Adulting is hard. But, I just want you to gently know that you have some really kind, gentle, respectful, and helpful adults here that care and hold space for where you are at, and have only the best of intentions for you, as a person moving through the earlier challenges of your own adulthood. 

Hold strong sweetness, we are here, and we care for your wellbeing and respect your needs - even if we can’t be present in the same place, we hold your value high 😊🌺💜

Hi @PinkFlamingo 

I did get to go to dinner it was good. 

I was at the DFO and my uncle lives near there so I thought we could get the tram together, but he said he would walk and meet me there so I felt rejected because of that. 

Yes they are still in a mood today. My dad isn't happyy. It just worried me because I am relying on them for food etc. I have just run out of medicare sessions with my psych and its going to be $220 a week. I have a little left on private health but only for one or two sessions. 

I just hope I wont have to stop the level of frequency because of the cost. Like with medicare it only cost $20 for ten sessions so hopefully because of that it will be okay. 

Thanks you for your kinds words @PinkFlamingo 

I really appreciate it. 

@Birdofparadise8 looks like the Blues will have an easy win this game

Omg don't say that @ENKELI 

Anything can happen with them. 

Take it back please. 

@Birdofparadise8 lol, sorry not sorry! They won!! Woot woot! 

images (35).jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance