Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: checking in

@outlander 

Yes

oh I just caught your news @Lee71
im sorry your thinking of leaving here, is there something that we as other members could do to help you stay here?

@outlander 

No. It's just me being overly sensitive I guess. But i still think it's for the best.

Take care

ok @Lee71 that's totally your decision on what youd like to do but we are happy to support you if youd like to stay.

To ask the moderators to remover your account you need to send an email to team@saneforums.org

from here the moderators and community managers can do this for you or discuss what you would like to do in further detail.

@outlander 

Ok thanks will send an email

I wish you the very best @Lee71 please dont hesitate to come back

@Lee71  I am really sad to hear that you're leaving the forums. 

At first I was very worried that it meant you were thinking of leaving this life. Then I thought that something had maybe hurt or offended you here on the forums. 

I hope you will let the SANE team know in your email if something has happened here to make you leave. I also wanted to let you know that there are 2 other mental health forums that I've heard of in Australia - Beyond Blue and Reach Out. I don't know anything about them myself. But I'm concerned that you are letting a form of peer support go, when it might be useful to you at this terrible time you're going through. 

For my part I am sorry, if it was something I said or did. 

I echo @outlander in that we are happy to do our best to support you if you decide to stay. 

I hope you don't leave, but if you do, I wish you all the very best for your life and recovery. You've done it before, come out of the depression - you can do it again. 

@NatureLover 

I feel like I'm being rude if I don't respond, as you've been kind to me since the first time I  posted.

Thank you again for that

You don't have to respond @Lee71 , but thank you. I am glad to see you.

What are your thoughts on leaving?

@NatureLover 

I'm still not sure what's the right thing to do.

I know I'm over tired, over emotional and trying to adjust to my meds change, I don't know.

Hope you're well

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance