Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: not coping

Sending you gentle hugs little one. 

🦕❤️ @outlander  ❤️🦕

@Former-Member 🌻🦕
😭😭😭😭
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @outlander  ... sorry to read that "everything hurts" today.  

Happy to sit with you and keep you company, or help try to take your mind off things ... just sing out ... okay. 🌺

@Former-Member 👋

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sweetie do you want to chat or shall I just sit here along with @Former-Member  and keep you company? I am so sorry you are feeling so bad today. 

I will be around for a while, just let me know what you would like. 🦖 @outlander 🦖

I don't really know what I need @Former-Member @Former-Member
everything just hurts. it was stupid to have tried to have a snack earlier on rather then just saving the one meal I can usually manage till tonight. have been paying for it ever since now and to make things worse I have horrific pelvic cramps (which then upsets my stomach more and my back and legs) like when the cyst burst but I don't think its that, ive already been through these crampings twice this month already 😞

Sending lots of love @outlander   Would a heat pack help do you think?  So sorry you are still so unwell.  Are you back to the Dr tomorrow?

Former-Member
Not applicable

It's ok to not know right now little one. Can you handle the weight of a hot pack on your tummy, it may ease the cramps. Try not to be too hard on yourself about eating, it must be so hard having the issues you do. Please please be gentle with your self talk. 

🌻🦕 @outlander  🦕🌻

🐶🌺 @Former-Member 🌺🐶 👋

Thanks @eth Heart
ive got a heat pack on and already taken pain relief but it really hasn't been helping much today.

I haven't got another drs appt booked yet, I spoke with gastroenterologist and the MRI and gastroscopy will be done asap to try and work out what is happening with my pancreas and liver and my stomach as well.
I speak to the gynae next week about the contraception im on which I think is worsening things in the ladies department and they wanted to recheck some things as well while im there so hopefully I might get some answers then as well..

@outlander  I don't like the idea of you being in so much pain for so long, but I guess you don't either (understatement).  Thinking of you and feeling for you xx

Thanks @Former-Member
ive got a heatpack on now but I don't think ill be able to have it on as long as id like cause it puts pressure there and I start to heat up quickly. I have a stupid body 🤦‍♀️
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance