Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // Let's Talk About Bipolar // Tues 23rd March, 7:00-8:30PM AEDT

Hi @eth,

Yes you are right it will be Tuesday the 30th 🙂 Exactly a week from today

Re: Topic Tuesday // Let's Talk About Bipolar // Tues 23rd March, 7:00-8:30PM AEDT

No worries @greenpea. Glad you could join us this evening! Thanks so much for joining & being a part of the discussion tonight!

Thankyou @SusanaBA for this discussion, it was very helpful 

@eth oops sorry, yes you are right. This was an older flyer. Its Tuesday!

I am so scared one/some/all3 of them will end up with the same chemical imbalance.
3 generations before them have the history, and there doesnt seem to be any cure or way of preventing it

Question 6: Where can I go for more information about Bipolar Australia?

You can head to our website for more information: http://www.bipolaraustralia.org.au/

Bipolar Australia also has a comprehensive booklet uniquely developed for carers of people who have recently been diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder:

http://www.bipolaraustralia.org.au/resources/coming-home-with-bipolar/

thank you @davidharper_bal@SusanaBA  for a very interesting night 

and thenk you @Daisydreamer@TideisTurning 

Lovely spending time with everyone, and thanks for sharing such amazing stories with the community.

Don't forget to do something fun for World Bipolar Day.

Hi @Mazarita   I was late too.  Hopefully the discussion will be continued elsewhere.  @Shaz51 @Daisydreamer @TideisTurning  please tag me into any thread that takes up where this discussion leaves off.  And anyone reading if you have any questions or just feel like a chat then @ tag me .  I'm not online every day but will reply when I can if I get a notification of a tag.   Eth

A huge thank you to everyone who joined this evening @frog @Meowmy @Strivetothrive @greenpea @Shaz51 @Nance @BPDSurvivor @cittycat 

@Olga @HenryX @eth @Appleblossom @Mazarita @Dimity 

Please join me in extending a warm thankyou to the team at Bipolar Australia @SusanaBA  @davidharper_bal! We are so grateful for your time, insights and experiences you have shared here today. Looking forward to seeing all the events leading up to World Bipolar Day 2021!

Also a huge thank you to @TideisTurning

With that, we will close this discussion for the night 🙂 Thank you everyone and see you next month for a discussion about OCD: Behind the mask

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance