Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Support for L-B

I'll definitely give Smiling Mind app a whirl. I sometimes crave for reality to be different so that sounds ideal even though it's a very different sort of craving.. the anxiety program/track sounds good too. I know this is a new beginning for me even if I'm not out of the woods yet. Last week I was spiralling down.

🙂

At least you are open to try things. I think that's the difference. People who are not willing to make a difference really struggle in their recovery. 

I also acknowledge that for some, they may want to but find they simply can't do things.

So I'm glad you can. It's a start 🙂

I do feel for people who get stuck as I've felt that too. I trust that having an open mind leads to greater plasticity and overall happiness.

Agreed @L-B . I'm a firm believer in neural plasticity. @L-B I really think we have power over our brains.

Appreciating the support. I downloaded Smiling Mind!

Hi Tyme and Asgard, I told my employer that my mental health symptoms got worse. They said I could reduce my hours if I needed to. It may help but I think work practices are contributing moreso and gave that feedback too. Trying not to worry.

Hey @L-B just a lil tip, if you want other members to be notified that you've responded, you can tag them - use the @ symbol and a drop down will appear, and you can choose their name. If their name isn't there, you can type it out and it should then appear for you to select, and it will show up in blue, like this: @tyme @Asgard 

Hope this helps 😊

Thanks @Jynx !

@L-B 😊💜

Hi @L-B 

Thats really good to hear and I am glad that they seem to be open to suggestions about it all.  I use the Smiling app aswell and its done me the power of good.  Hope this finds you well by the way.  🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance