Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

So sorry to hear about your diagnosis @outlander   Must have really rocked your boat.  Herbal medicine from a properly qualified herbalist or naturopath may be able to help a lot with PCOS.  I've heard amazing stories about its success but of course I can't mention specific herbs here.  Just saying it might be worth exploring.  Very hard to come to terms with having the decision about giving birth to children in the future taken out of your hands.  I really feel for you with this.    You are strong and resilient in many ways and I think you're awesome.  Thanks for trusting us enough to share.  We love you and we are many here supporting you.  HeartHeartHeart  xx

PS  It's not your fault in any way at all.  

it’s not your fault. I know it’s hard accepting that, but I hope in time you will.--- very true my @outlander 

thank you @Maggie 

my mum blames herself as she got german measels when she was pregnant with me wich caused me to have Rubella syndrome which has affected my eyes, ears , one kidney , messup female things that means i could not have children

hugs my darling xxxx

Thank you @Maggie @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @eth 💕

I dont really know how to process it. I guess this one will just need some time.
At least i know what the diagnoses are and even though it cant be cured i can try to at least manage the symptoms.

That sounds really hard @Shaz51 hugs for you too 💟

Oh @outlander, I'm sending so many hugs your way. That's so much to process and take on. I don't really know what to say, but I'm here for you 🌻💕

Thank you @Molliex

@outlandersorry to hear of the news. At least now hopefully with some answers they can help deal with the symptoms.

It is a lot to take in and will pobably take some time to digest it all.

Thanks for tagging me, I want to be here for you on your journey.

Lots of Heart and hugs

Indeed very messy, and while the answers you got aren't what you wanted or expected, you have the answers. None of this is your fault at all.

Sometimes life just deals us a shite hand. And then we have to deal with the fallout. I'm sure there are pcos organisations or websites.that might be informative and helpful.

@outlander

Mega big hugs to.you @outlander. Thinking of you while you process all of this, and here with others with and for you ❤

@outlander  Sorry you have bad news.  It is such a difficult thing to have to process, both having to deal with symptoms and the likelihood of not having children.

From what I know there may be alternative ways to help alleviate symptoms.  Take your time to come to terms with it.

It is definitely NOT your fault.  In olden times people thought getting sick was due to the will of god or punishment but I dont think doctors or most people believe any of that now. Dont be hard on yourself it is enough as it is.  Gently Gently

peptea.jpgIndigenous OrchidIndigenous Orchid

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance