Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

yeah its 1991 all over again @PeppyPatti  turn those effin lights down Josh  ..

@TAB  Oh my gosh! You do have a big tank. The dark beers 🍺 is like eating Grandma’s baked dinner with all the trimmings.

I am a beer drinker. At my best, the most my stomach will take is half a pint of the dark beer. Lol

G

@TAB 😆 Josh. turn those effin lights down Josh ..
I did an impression of that Fed election after-party 🤭
Whole room erupted 🎉

Yeah @Glisten @TAB  Guinness ain't for me.

But I was impressed by my last girlfriend's ability to smash a pint of Guinness in no time! lol

(It's the simple things haha)

i hate wheatbeer though and cant understand people who drink it. its foul. lagers, pilseners good too. some good ones in Germany and czecho. apparently Slovenia is the place for beer and food 'culture' am half German.  guess that helps liking beer or alcoholic genes lol @Glisten  blood y near 11am , got to knock this 9am rising thing off, else get nothing done. thinking shower , shave and bigtown, only reason to go today and not tomorrow is to get alcohol tho , as have none in any form I would willingly drink atm lol.

the ph appt with drug and alc for assessment, think since was just going along w GP not knowing how to say 'no' only fair i get half -charged before it lol well then they would put that on record.. anyway. people cant tell ive been drinking unless im not trying to hide it lol

im not a huge fan of burned taste @StuF  @Glisten  just love the feel of it and how it looks , perfect bubbles and head

Definitely some of the best beers I've had were in Czech @TAB @Glisten 

Enjoy big town!

oh jeez hope wasnt at LNP @Glisten  jk lol 

bet you cant imagine i've put a few rooms in stunned silence in my time? even did it a concert once. ed kuepper. 90s  thousands there. mate wound me up ,we were front row ,heckling .. he noticed and bent over w mike so the crowd could hear. stunned silence, we turned and walk to exit w crowd parting before they worked out how they wanted to react .. phew  ran down stairs and into the night .. lol .... this was in my early 30s think lol

i was in berlin with a group for like a month, would all go to german school then do touristy things  then make way back to where staying in private billets. group decided to go to Prague for wknd, I preferred to stay in Berlin on own and do my own thing.  @StuF 

@TAB 

Yeah, Prague is very cool...but I imagine Berlin is a rather decent place too! lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance