Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

is that you, formerly FlyingHams? @MDT 🙂 

@TAB  Good belly laugh  Re  Mullet tab.   Thanks chum. Tell you what. They're  harder to land than  trout.

Wouldn't mind getting a boat down where you are.  Ive heard tales about the snapper down there. Had a estuary  pike on for a bit this morning.   Like a giant gar fish and all teeth. Told him he needed to floss after brushing and let him go. 

Seeing a few rays of sun as you swim up from those depths. @Oaktree .. You'll soon break the surface, shake the water from your hair, and fill your burning lungs with hope again. I can feel the struggle in your words Oak. Its just so good that you know when to reach for help.   The finest  

tall ships were always made of Oak.  I'll watch for your sail my friend.

@Glisten Oh for sure mate. A big pen, For people like me, Thats treasure. I have got hands like dinner plates. Add the arthritis lumps.  It would be a whole lot nicer than the toothpick I use now.

I Did make a bowl once on a lathe.  Mate .. I recon the pen would be harder, but then I guess it depends on the wall thickness. I can't wait to see it.  Its just the most wonderful skill,  and joy in 

your skills, giving a second life to a pieces of wood.  I'm a tad envious.                  Huck..

Hi @PinkFlamingo ..  Now . . .  where were we again.   OH yes...  Are we alone in the universe ..L o L

😊    So,  can you get out on the water in a canoe or something.   Gently dipping those paddles

into pools of mercury mirrors,   I find it gives me a portal into peaceful reflection.   Bit like your face emerging as you polish that chrome on a machine.      Peace to you my friend.        tns.

@SmilingGecko .   Your letters of energy floating across the Nullabor.  I always feel like a winner when they drift in my open window . .     good luck to you ol friend..

I have lead role in my dream tonight and its curtain call..   Nite everyone   sweet dreams..

@Lila3   @Shaz51  @StuF   @MDT  aint seen that one before.    @Historylover  @Emelia8  @greenpea 

and everyone out for a evening stroll..                                                                             tonys..

Good night to you too @tonys 

Heading outside now to ogle the moon with Hannah 🐶 then off to bed for me. Night everyone 😴

Oh  Damn..  I totally forgot. So ,  @creative_writer  As soon as i finished googling POTS, your post came through, down to the second.  Sounds  like an unpredictable pain in the butt.  Ive been in full blown  AF most of my life but I've always been able to work like an animal.   POTS sounds   like it can be a lot more serious.  Well

I learnt yet another thing today.  Thankyou  C W.   If we have to have a fly in our cuppa, we just have to be grateful for a drinking buddy..

@Lila3   Thankyou mate. Your words are precious too me.  I do hope life is being fair to you..    tonys..

Hi @MDT 

This is very interesting, thankyou for writing.

' self talk,' do you mean how 'we,' think about ourselves, talk about ourselves ?? 

I remember, years ago, to get  easy money I read tarot cards and I discovered not to 

Get sunk in 

.......to

Keep the dialogue going was to make it 

'You,' 

It's a bit out of the box than the book Chatter but 

Once I remember I had a university professor pacing the floor all night ruminating after I made the one or two hours all about ' her actions,' and did not generalise. 

I can't properly explain it but I can pick up a bit what your writing from my own past experiences. 

So like just to make this personal I said 

' You take advantage of your own kindness by following this trail. " 

But I spoke like both from making her feel there was no judgement, as I speak from a pretty flawed place. Now just to be open here, iv made many mistakes, my sons are not present in my life, my life is not rosy, but I feel very good inner.

For instance, I feel about myself....I'm overweight, but in a good way. 

This is pretty round about but is this a correct or a response which is relevant to what you are writing ? 

japan-photography-tatsuto-shibata-17.jpg

Nighty night…

IMG_2070.jpeg

goodnight ffriends @PeppyPatti @tonys @PinkFlamingo @TAB 

And a very good night to you too @EternalFlower 🙂🌺💜

Thankyou @EternalFlower 

Nighty night 

landscape-photography-samir-belhamra-02.jpg

Apparently not, according to probability @tonys , however I do believe we don’t have the ability to detect much beyond our own ‘backyard’, astronomically (when it comes to the entire mass/span of the universe) from what I have read…however, I may be somewhat skewed as I haven’t reviewed all the data that is out there, and of course, humans do not have means of detecting other planes(?) of existence (multiverse/hyperspace, etc), as far as I know - happy to stand corrected if I’m off the mark 🙂🌺

I did see ET once, though. ☺️

Getting out on water sounds very lovely. It would be amazing to canoe, or even row a small boat (there is a place in the Royal National Park in Sutherland NSW where I used to go out on the regular with a canoe or boat), but these days with lower leg neuropathy (and notwithstanding the oxygen tube tethering me to a limited distance which includes one stride outside the front door), walking to the other end of the house is sometimes a challenge too far without crutches to maintain correct gimbal orientation…

I miss the great outdoors, to be sure. 🙂

Enjoy your day, and I hope the new frustration of catching mullet is proving to live up to expectations ☺️🌺

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance