Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

very good @SmilingGecko  take it easy

@Glisten I've been in WA most of my life but I still consider myself a New South Welshman. 

Yes, Blue and purple are a good mix 😁

@Glisten @PeppyPatti @Shaz51 @SmilingGecko @TAB 

I'm trying to occupy my mind by doing this diamond painting- dry socket really bites the big one. I'm frustrated that I still have pain almost a week post extraction. 

My lightpad died so good old eBay to the rescue for a new one.

I hope y'all are travelling okay today, Tabby don't over do it with your travels and holter monitor, Patty be good to yourself and allow yourself time,  Glisten my lovely get some sauna time in. I'm praying you find the perfect long term accommodation (maybe I'll drive around Jlup calling "Glisten, where are you?!" LOL!)

Gecko how are you going? Tell me more about solar water, I'm really curious 

Shaz, I love hearing from you, hope you and Mr Shaz are doing ok

🫂🤗❤️💐

1000007550-transformed.jpeg

Big wait @ Hosp today @ENKELI 

Shaz, I love hearing from you, hope you and Mr Shaz are doing ok--- ok here @ENKELI though mr Shaz having a low day 

so going to cook roast chicken and veges 

Hello Mrs @Shaz51 I would smash roast chicken and veggies 

@ENKELI The blue solar water comes from shamanic Hawaiian traditions called ho'oponopono which is said to primarily to fix personal problems in the life of the individual.

Have been able to source blue glass that is safe and doesn't leech chemicals and metals into the drinking water.

Dr Hew Len who worked in a psychiatric ward heavily promoted this practice of ho'oponopono and drinking blue solar water. I love it because it makes me feel great.

You can find more info about it below ❤️ 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsrozRycvpw

Lol @PeppyPatti ,

I'm glad. I somehow think some may have been missed, but wow... 10 years on. Pretty remarkable!

• @tyme @ It's been surprising for me to see how much more polished Sane has become ......other people have been ...

We were asked to be the original volunteers ....

But without any showing off or anything it was Cherrybomb and NikNik and someone called Farenzi ( spelt right ? ) who were the real heros.

@greenpea too ??

It was a drive that Ann Devonson ( for me) who was a true mentor for mental health. Have you read her book - 'Wish I Were'. It's incredible how mother's had to manage mental health in the 70s and before and she said - Ann Devonson's book "Wish I Were"  explores her personal experiences and insights on mental health, particularly in the context of the 1970s and earlier. It's fascinating to learn about the challenges and strategies of managing mental health during those times.

What schizophrenia ) mental health is about is 

The line in where you are compared to your bothers and sisters whether your the oldest or the youngest and the age of your original trauma is. 

God that just blew me away. 

Mindful iv seen the same therapist for 21 years. I cannot believe we pretty much gotten old together..... 

I knew stuff about Freud. Crikey... Forgot about that. Sorry I'm not showing off. Iv done absolutely nothing with my life. 

But that iv broken a very inbuilt narcassistic/borderline thread in the women in my family is nice....

Truly amazing @PeppyPatti !

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance