Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS MONTH: Australia, Let's Talk (October 2023) - for Carers

Hi @amber22,

Thank you for this question! One thing, I am really grateful for today:

My husband has gone to a concert with friends last night and he had a ball. It's a joy to see him getting healed through musical experiences 💖💫.

@PizzaMondo @Bon_courage @Ilovepenguins @MissLil @Blackbird11 @Shaz51 @outlander @Eve7 @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Flying_Hams @Anastasia @NatureLover @Judi9877 @wellwellwellnez @RiverSeal @BPDSurvivor @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Smiling_Gecko @Bill16 @WIP @Appleblossom @EternalFlower @Laura4 @L-mm7 @magpie4 @StanD @creative_writer @Captain24 @Snowie 

Re: MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS MONTH: Australia, Let's Talk (October 2023) - for Carers

Thanks for sharing @cherryblossom8 . I can certainly see why this song is so relatable!

Hi @amber22 ,

Great memories there, thank you! I am thinking of a time when I felt very content with my husband:

When my husband used to play the drums in a rockabilly/50s band, we used to have plenty of opportunity to dance and jive together. It was a great feeling to be engrossed in a moment of flow together, but also be part of a community of other dancers. They were mostly better and more experienced dancers, however they appreciated having some of the musicians joining in the fun. Dancing is a fabulous way to connect and stay active, we love it 🙂

@hanami @Jupiter @Jynx @amber22 @fluffylight @PizzaMondo @Bon_courage @Ilovepenguins @MissLil @Blackbird11 @Shaz51 @outlander @Eve7 @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Flying_Hams @Anastasia @NatureLover @Judi9877 @wellwellwellnez @RiverSeal @BPDSurvivor 

I have said in the past: It's enough to do your best. You don't have to be THE BEST.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance