Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

Sherlock Holmes - Basil RathboneSherlock Holmes - Basil RathboneHi @Shaz51 @PinkFlamingo @Oaktree @Glisten @greenpea @Sophia1 A Hot Chocolate?

A Gardening Client today offered me a Beer - I kindly turned him down, as I don't want to be drinking alcohol when I'm working.

A friend recently gave me the entire collection of Basil Rathbone Sherlock Holmes movies (from the 1940's) on DVD.

I've always been a Big Fan of Basil Rathbone playing Sherlock Holmes.

I haven't watched the DVD's yet, I do still remember virtually all of the movies from watching them as a kid.

Adge

Wow , Sounds like a weekend of movies @Adge 😁

Well done @Abner it is good  having rest days in between

Any plans for the weekend ?

I used to do swimming every day when I was younger-- one morning early I did 69 laps non stop 

And I went to the masters 

@tyme , @Jynx , @PinkFlamingo 

Gday @Adge 

Sounds like some enjoyable viewing for you. I saw my psychiatrist today. She was happy with how I am. A couple of weeks ago I was threatening a manic episode. I wasn’t sleeping even with sedation. It was all a bit of a worry as I am going on a cruise on 2nd of May

@Shaz51 @Bow @Abner @PinkFlamingo 

Awww. I hope you are feeling better @Oaktree .. MH likes to inconvenience us sometimes eh?

The cruise sounds lovely.

What are some things you've been doing to look after yourself?

Hi @Bow @Shaz51 @Adge @Abner 

Hey @Shaz51 thanks for the tag hey @Abner @tyme just getting dinner sorted here
What’s everyone having

A cruise sounds lovely @Oaktree , how long is the trip xx

Hello @tyme 

My mind has been worried about my mum who has been vomiting and lots of pains and not eating 

Rang tonight and she is a little bit better now 

Soo I amm trying to relax now and I will see her tomorrow 

@Abner , @Adge 

Hi @tyme 

I am excited about the cruise. Its 80’s themed. I enjoyed the 80’s the first time round. 
As far as self care goes, I have been napping the last couple of days but not today. I think I had built up a bit of a sleep debt. I am just watching tv with hubby. Trying not to get overstimulated. Just taking things quietly.

I did just sow a bunch of different flower seeds in my garden. Hopefully some of them germinate and grow. Apparently slugs and snails love everlasting seedlings. I will keep an eye out for the little things

@Adge  DVD marathon weekend!

Lucky you

G

Having leftover pizza 🍕 for dinner @ArraDreaming 

Ohh those naughty slugs and snails @Oaktree 

@Shaz51 nice 👍
What kind of pizza
Easy dinner here
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance