Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

yeah , feel the fear, but do it anyway .. @StuF  can always bail on it later. or swap things. apparently theres a public gym here somewhere lol there is also a bike riding club, but neither I or my bike up to that atm , ok mainly me..

or could go go gun clubs at nearby towns or go to footy on saturday and hold the bar up lol .. or play bowls and or croquet lol

whats cracking cool friends @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Oaktree @saturnzoon hope you all get fed well,hey bro @Jacques bloke wanted to swap his old soarer for the Jeep ay,I politely declined

@Bill16 @TAB @StuF @Meowmy @SmilingGecko @tonys 

Not much going on here. I just sowed a bunch of flower seeds and watered them in. I mixed them with soil in a bowl and then sprinkled them onto the garden bed. I will water them morning and night until they germinate.

I went to see my psychiatrist today. She was happy with me. She increased one of my medications but overall she was happy with how we all handled this last little blip in my mental health. I told her that I had been worried and she admitted that she had been as well. As soon as I realised that I had a problem I was on the phone with my case manager at the clinic. Between her and the psychiatrist we got it well managed. I think I got 4 prescriptions to help me in the space of a week. I am glad that the system worked for once and kept me out of hospital. They knew it was serious because usually I never call the clinic.

TAB
Senior Contributor

it can be re-assuring when get help when really need it @Oaktree 

easy to leisten to horror stories about  3 year wait for joint replacements etc. but when I had bad heart beat was called straight into GP and sent to hospital overnight. saw the gp was still there at hosp at 8 pm and back there again in the morning. Am so lucky , and thats in a small country town.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yer, on th' beers here @Bill16  feel free to open up the Feast tho lol 

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Meowmy  was a bit confused when at PO b4, wasnt much there. thing big banging on front door just now and its guy from post office w 3 items they 'just found' ... so I have my copy of Short Stories now.. and its the right one, as sometimes isnt when order things from internet. also got cat worm stuff which will give it when see it again and my new electric blanket , ha....

That’s reassuring re heart issues @TAB 

Sounds like your GP really cares about his patients. 
I am lucky, I was discussing this with the psychiatrist today. I have worked with this psychiatrist for about 7 years in the public system so she knows me really well. I had her between 2013-2016, then she left the clinic because she fell out with management. Then she came back end of 2019-currently. I am glad because I get on really well with her and I trust her. I struggle to trust some professionals, so it’s good that she has stayed quite a while. She mentioned retiring today but said her family didn’t want her to so she is staying for now.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, things can go more smoothly if have some sort of working relationship @Oaktree 

hahahaha @Bill16 your joking, right? wow you where kind i would have invited him to a comedy show so he could try that joke on the crowd hahahha

@Bill16 hey cool friend, nice to see you. Catching up on some mail and messages here after dinner. Hope you have a great Friday night.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance