Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Hahaha yeah classic mate @Jacques I like landline ay,yeah Summernats is on my bucket list brother,I will pick you up in the Jeep,we would have a real good time 

sounds good @Bill16 it is a 24/7 party, a few people i went to school with years ago went and had the most amazing time, that was when summernats first started. it is way bigger now. i love the show n' shine. some of the amazing work is truly amazing. i friend put a hq ute into it, had a 308 with a blower. and checkerplate interior and tray. it was bright purple and chrome. fully restored.

I'm a HZ twin light premier front end man @Jacques if I ever do up a tonner,that's what I will have,what about you bro?

for me @Bill16 it would be a Chevrolet El Camino with a big block 454. i think they have such an amazing look, maybe it is the rear wings on it. 

Very nice mate @Jacques dunno what you look like,but I bet you would look good in that beast 

Hey @Bill16 I hope you don't mind my asking but what made you think of summer nats.

Hey mate,was on the phone to my brother @Jacques I was watching blokes world, they were at the Summernats 

thank you, @Shaz51
that's lovely. yes, had a good b'day. and a quiet, peaceful Easter.

travelling okay, getting there, thanks

it was back in march, and was great, thank you @Bill16

hi @Jacques and @Bill16

I've no idea what Summernats is, but obviously cars feature.

a friend had a fully restored ford police pursuit panelvan. daresay that would have caught attention lol boys and their toys.

the motor was untouched, still fully pursuit mode .

he sold it to a collector in NSW somewhere
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance