Skip to main content

Re: Everything music

@PeppyPatti it's an honour that you shared your message here with your Sane family. I feel so proud of you for standing up for yourself and your health, mental and physical. 

You are an inspiration and it's given me the courage to write a message to someone who hurt me badly.

Thank you my friend 🧡 

Love that Transmission Vamp @Glisten 

Saw them play at the Red Parrot .....  The backing band told me she was a nightmare using illegal stuff .......who would have guessed 😺

A brand new studio album from The Rolling Stones... Hackney Diamonds 💥 Out October 20th & available to pre-order now: https://therollingstones.lnk.to/Hackn... Watch the band introduce the album LIVE in conversation with Jimmy Fallon: https://therollingstones.lnk.to/Hackn... // New album, new ...
Uploaded by олени топ on 2015-01-04.

Tim Rogers and Vika Bull perform the Rolling Stones classic on RocKwiz Salutes The Legends Of The UK on SBS 28 May 2016

Thanks @oceangirl 

But you gotta speak your truth. 

It's so much harder than I thought. 

My brother wrote I'm a drama queen. 

I haven't answered him as I'm tired. 

@Glisten @StuF @TAB 

https://youtu.be/MeQyoTIQOOM?si=kuJ6r-lCIxXspGHb

Linda Ronstadt's phenomenal performance of the classic song Desperado. Performed in her favorite way - just her and a piano. Masterly accompanied by the late, great Don Grolnick.

@PeppyPatti I remember one of my lecturers while I was studying sound engineering with WAAPA telling us that Gangajang used to leave syringes in their dressing rooms and that they weren't for Vitamin B. I was so disappointed as I loved Gangajang. I was also very naive at the time! (I saw Melissa Etheridge at Perth Concert Hall and didn't know she was gay!!)

Dearest @ENKELI 

May I ask you something first - 

What do you want to achieve ? 

Do you want a positive reply ? 

Because it's 99,% you will not get one.

If you can bear more rejection how will you cope ,? 

Everyone has their own little reflection on how days go, how the day went  and it's usually

Nothing about you but their own little dance 🩰 

Although it's brilliant being strong in your own truth x 

25c9e3d048f8f4edb2d40b394ee9900b.jpg

@PeppyPatti thank you for your wonderful reply. Honestly, I am not expecting a reply and I am weighing up how I would feel if I did get a response. I know I will probably write down in my journal what I want to say and change it several times before actually sending it. I'm also debating whether to send a snail mail note vs email.

It's something I'll probably thrash out with guidance from my Sane family before doing anything so I hope you won't mind being a bit of a sound board? Feel free to say no though 😘

@greenpea
I grew up with music. it is part of my very being.
there is never a day that i don't listen to some sort of music. salve for the soul.

Dearest @ENKELI 

I promise we are all here for you. 

The rejection which is our truth is tough though. 

My brother has written I'm a drama, it's not true, mum doesn't do that. I'm on a tangent. My ',they,' are sitting around getting discussions about poor PeppiPatty and her head injury and how terrible I am. 

But it's a truth. 

It happens.

I will not back down 

But @ENKELI 

Who will be behind you with your truth ?

I have my partner,

2 amazing support workers.

A therapist who is in constant email talk because of my particular past. 

However, speaking your truth - 

you speak without force, you know what I mean ?? And the truth may not come out of them for a long time. 

I believe in you to make the right decision.