Skip to main content

Re: Everything music

thats an interesting observation @PeppyPatti  lol

Dear @ChouxieChou 

Sexuality is such an individual process.

I was just trying to find this awesome group therapy in Perth I know about --- I can ask someone about it if you are interested ? 

It's free and it's supposed to be well facilitated......that means  everyone will be shared time equally

Hugs 💓 

I believe so @TAB 

Damn

some of the observations I have .....

When the time is right I'll get back to you on your last music group......probably after the footy. 

Have you homework ? 

footy over here Port by 112 pts over Swans @PeppyPatti  lol

yes, homework due like next thurs , then more friday, near finished lot due thurs, will hand up monday, b it more to do to other lol

Iggy Pop live at Old Grey Whistle Test, singing I'm Bored (1979).

Today, January 10, 2021, we celebrate David Bowie's birthday. The pop legend who died on January 10, 2016, would have turned 74 today. That's why we honour him on our home page with his most famous Toppop recording made back in March 1974. David Robert Jones OAL (8 January 1947 - 10 January 2016)

(EN) In June 1978, The Cramps gave patients a concert at the California State Mental Hospital in Napa. It wasn't the first band to have played at the institution, but on that night, a video camera was also brought along to record the set! (source open culture) I don't think this type of activity ...