Skip to main content

Re: Everything music

@Glisten - 

”There is good and bad everywhere. No matter the colour creed name or religion”. I agree 100%

I'm as right as you are left - and that is the only time I shall mention politics 😍.

I love the music, only up to S1 E4 as I fell asleep whilst watching. I'm still not sleeping well despite the efforts of the sleep providing anti-psychotic meds. 

Tooth is better though I am concerned - the dentist placed a clove oil soaked swab into the extraction site and said it will fall out in time. -I woke this morning and the swab is gone so I fear I may have swallowed it! If I did I'm glad I was asleep when it happened ha ha ha!

What are your plans today? I'm going shopping, then coming home and tackling the housework with more Umbrella to encourage me 😁

@PeppyPatti let me ask around for you. 

@ENKELI  I had a plan, and then I lost it.

I think my t-shirt is on back to front.

My dyslexia is working well.

I thought I had ADHD paralysis but I’m just tired 🤪

I must be vibing with you because I had a crap night’s sleep. The worst in a while.

Found it! I need to get an iPhone cable and order groceries online.

I hate going to shopping centres.

I’ll wait until half hour before they close.

The noise gets to me. I need a pair of those cool ear plugs.

G

Hey @Glisten 

@ENKELI 

I'll chuck you a pair of maybe not cool ear things but got them free from Telstra. 

Can you send photos of your aframe ?? 

@ENKELI hope your going well. 

My budgies say gooday. 

@PeppyPatti I haven’t moved into the A-frame yet and I’m starting to have second thoughts.

I’m certainly not getting attached to a place that isn’t mine.

I’m only going because it’s supposed to be free. I wouldn’t choose to live there.

G

Dear @Glisten Thankyou for that awesome song with George Michael……that’s cool.

To reflect on yesterday, I can only comment that it was very stressful for me to stay very calm and low speaking in a ridiculous situation, at a funeral for a very beautiful man.

but also a good lesson to be seeing the three people who are bullying my partner in a. Very different light. 

A couple of realisations came to me                  as a layperson and unprofessional but it was

Out of the three it was the woman who threw a tantrum at a funeral she was obviously trying to overtake in cleverness and status. Which made me reflect……is this narcissism? No, it isn’t. 

Because the first and foremost taste you have a narcissist is no empathy.

Then I remembered I asked her is she remember that Mr Rockers father had just died and maybe he was behaving not meanly but silly like and she threw a tantrum and yelled out your partner is the most evil person I have ever met and I don’t want to see hm again because he was saying things about me. I know what they are. I know what he has been saying about me. 

I’m wondering @Glisten 

Are you picking up an agenda that the owner of the Aframe has? 

Because it’s a pretty cool offer……

This s what happened at the beginning of this year.

Mr Rocker my partners Father died. He was 92 and had a long enough life. He said some things o all his children who are of age 57-67 years old which was very beautiful. Like he said to Mr Rocker, “ I am very proud of you and I love you very much “ the day before he died.

The next week, we went to a funeral we didn’t really want to go to. Mr Rocker had just recovered from cancer as well. We went to the wake where his and my high school friends were smoking and drinking. I took the person we were taking there a ride home and went to bed but Mr Rocker stayed. He was becoming a little loud as he was not used to drinking from having cancer. 

A man walked up to Mr Rocker, a friend from our high school and punched him in the face 3 times. Mr Rockers phone died, he couldn’t call for a taxi or Uber and the 3 people, the man who punched him in the face and a man and woman wouldn’t let him in the house to get his phone recharged. 

I went to this next funeral and that woman plus man was abusing my partner in yesterdays  funeral. I spent my time very calm asking questions how they cab forgive one of the three for the violence? 

Some people thrive on drama, gossip, and innuendo @PeppyPatti 

I’m repelled by these things. I can’t handle any form of negativity.

I have 0 tolerance for aggression unless it is on a football field.

Misery loves company and I’ve paid my dues.

G

You certainly have @Glisten 

You have also listened to me and Mae me stronger in the past months. 

Hank you 

I LOVE that you are taking notice of your little quirks we always think make us wrong. I related to this…it is tough and can be embarrassing because we RE UNFORTUNtely from old school. I feel like I have started again in my life which I find very liberating.

What you did for me is Was being  gentle and patient whilst getting throug your self.