Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

Reading all messages. 

So @TAB 

Hello, my name is @PepiPatty or something. Welcome to the forums. If you pass go you collect a few songs......

Lol .......

https://youtu.be/zEqb6xbeuCo?si=-F-hO7q1Tc96FPKO

Funny @TAB 

@SmilingGecko - why were you locked out ??

@saturnzoon 

@Shaz51 @Former-Member .....

https://youtu.be/1D0h6IHcfks?si=0ZB9EJGSml38v5UL

Official Music Video * HQ Audio * Subtitle Lyrics Option * Standard Volume Level * Lyrics Transcript Provided Below * This video contains optional subtitles for the lyrics, and these can be activated and deactivated by simply clicking on the "CC" button beneath the video. The source video I used ...
(OFFICIAL FULL PERFORMANCE) Watch LUKE COMBS & TRACY CHAPMAN perform "FAST CAR" live at the 2024 GRAMMYs. Get a full-access pass to the 2024 GRAMMY Awards here on YouTube at live.GRAMMY.com, where you can watch all of the 2024 GRAMMYs highlights in one place, including GRAMMY performances ...

Hi my sister @Appleblossom 

One step at a time. I've had it tough the last week or two but slowly getting there. Stay strong and reach out for support.

Me 2 @StanD 

@Shaz51 

@saturnzoon 

Dearest @Former-Member 

How are you managing today ?? 

I'm frantically sewing up one more quilt ready for the airplane on Monday. 

X

Like it @PeppyPatti 😆 

You did not need that @TAB  😕.

@oceangirl @SmilingGecko @Shaz51 hope having an a ok  night 

Yeah.

I'm a bit addicted to Dr James Doty. I bought his audible - it's him talking about neurology and compassion he actually teaches compassion at The Neurology section at Stanford University . He's good friends with the Dela Lama ......

I play the audible most days it's called

'Into The Magic Shop narrated by Dr James Doty. '

It's definately changed me. I'm not as cold to other people's troubles - yet I am learning boundaries - I wrote to him and he wrote back. 

If you can do the time - to listen.....  he is interviewed here - Dr James Doty. 

https://youtu.be/pW8pjtDwzCI?si=lmooRMlNhGkgNeFy

James R. Doty, M.D., is a clinical professor of neurosurgery at Stanford University and founder and director of the Center for Compassion and Altruism Research and Education. He is the author of the bestselling memoir/self-help book called Into the Magic Shop: A Neurosurgeon's Quest to Discover ...

Was an odd day here @saturnzoon    ,thanks

Good night all

Reconciling who i was once with who I am now

Big thing

Guess I'm learning and living hey?

See you round

Dear @Former-Member 

I'm thinking about you and your blip you've been having. 

💞🎇

Iv had huge highs and lows lately.

All 3 of my sewing machines are sick...... 

I listen to that guy, 'Dr James Doty ' into The Magic Shop.' recording about letting positive things into your life and learning compassion. I think I'm getting another little sparkly good  to  part of my journey..this past week. 

I remet an old friend.....that's nice. 

british-bird-photography-awards-03.jpg

IMG20231118130049.jpg

 sleep well friend.  

@MDT 

british-bird-photography-awards-18.jpg