Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

Nwww 💞 thank you @PeppyPatti  you’re like a one person cheer squad.

The thank isn’t just for saying nice words, but if someone asked me to describe myself, I wouldn’t know what to say.

I don’t trust that I can realistically assess myself. What my positive personality traits, or what my best soft skills or hard skills are.

I can say what makes me happy or brings me joy.

G

You’ve lived in more States than me.
Love the longer daylight hours in WA ❤️

Hello and hugs @Glisten , @Adge , @TAB , @StuF , @PeppyPatti , @Ainjoule 

1000001948.jpg

 from my mum's garden 

Hiya @Shaz51 

Hope you're well.

Thinking bed here

Have a good night!

Me too nearly ready for bed too @StuF 

Hope you have a good sleep tonight and 👀 see you tomorrow 

@Shaz51 love your photo, beautiful colour. Are they Easter lilies?

My friend ( forgot her name ) took us to Raffles to see Hunters & Collectors and all her money was stolen. We went back stage to see if we could get a lift home and Mark said we are so sorry they were chockablock with carrying their band equipment. 2 males who were workers at Raffles have us a lift home. Thay came on for a cup of tea where we all looked blankly at each other, nothing to say  and they left. 

G'day @PeppyPatti that's disappointing your mate got there money stolen, that is funny as f@ck how everyone was not talking haha

Yes I did @Adge ..... 

Perth must be nice and slow compared to over East. Iv been buying lotto tickets so I buy a groovy place in Hobart.......

Yes, I grew up here in Perth, in Nedlands actually although I truly hated living at home and hated school more when young, probably exactly like all teenagers in early 80s. 

I met these pretty wonderful artists in a shop on Rockeby Road in Subiaco and they taught me glass blowing and stained glass window making when I was 13 so I used to hang out there. I then started working in a store called Meg Sheen's for about 2 Years then I was hit by a car and I guess, got better, married, stayed here. 

Years go by pretty quickly. 

I'm interested @Adge .... Are you able to write about what's happening with the course at Jundalup ? I'm so disappointed that they are giving you the run around. 

I want to fly away today. Hobart's looking pretty good. I probably can't though because my youngest son is quite medically disabled.

Also iv scored a great Homeswest place to live in. 

About 2  weeks  ago, I remet my families old friend from this terrible group church we all hung out with for about 12 years when I was about 5 until about 15 to 17 years old. It was so awesome. He's 70 today and I'm 56. 

He's this well respected Psychoanalyst .....he's offered to give my youngest son trauma therapy if he comes back to me because it's been over 4 years since iv spoken to him. 

What brings you joy ,,,glisten. Sorry I'm having a mind blank and can't remember how to do  that a sign before your name. 

What brings you joy ? 

My adult sons give me joy. I pray for the day they see me. I send a text to my oldest son every 2 months .... Just something generic 

My ex husband brings me joy that he's willing to get his NDIS to pay to see my Psychotherapist to explain to me what's he's doing to meet a woman and to promise me he will stop giving women on date sites money. 

My quilting gives me joy. 

At last after a couple of months, I'm beginning to work out how to study this book about infants by Daniel Stern. 

35-awards-wildlife-photography-winners-19.jpg