Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

@TAB 

Sorry I didn't understand prison garb ? There's a prison over here in Fremantle that you can go on the night tours .   ...

@SmilingGecko 

That's terrible about beginning of this year. So it wasn't just your health but outside circumstances ?

Dunno about you but we both need to know that from 60 to 70 years old are supposed to be the best years of your life so I'm working on that .... 

35-awards-wildlife-photography-winners-22.jpg

Now you all gonna giggle. ..... I shoplifted my little brother a madness tshirt. 

no, @PeppyPatti  i dont want to visit jail, just saying seems to be one in every second town in NSW guess more population there more criminally inclined, although lots in WA too, so same thing , guess....

Damn

You had a better life than me. I started smoking properly at ,15. Not in primary school.

ha ha you wouldnt want to get caught for the that would you @PeppyPatti  like being transported for stealing a thimble or something lol

I'm getting married if Mr Rocker remembers to call the registry office. 

Besides that yeehah,,, it's thundering in Subiaco. 

Might be rain. Where did all the ...........go ? 

35-awards-wildlife-photography-winners-18.jpg

Love your messages @Glisten 

Working at the mens shed would be awesome. 

i tried starting in primary school  @PeppyPatti  tried a few times

started for real age 14

More vinyl music on Telegram - https://t.me/vinylgreat

Yeah, I would have been 13 to 14. 

Then quit about 38. I ran downstairs at the units my youngest son and I were living in and gained 10  straight away.... 😂.......

Today I get my kicks sewing....

Very exciting. 

What's happening this week kids ? 

@Shaz51 @TAB @saturnzoon @Glisten @Former-Member @Glisten @SmilingGecko @Meowmy @ENKELI @Jacques @Bill16 @Appleblossom @Zoe7