Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

Jeepers @TAB 

Is @Faith-and-Hope  really @Faith-and-Hope  who I'm thinking about ? 

I'm reading old messages of yours on this thread wanting to laugh because they are incredibly funny. 

Damn I can't find @saturnzoon message ...

Hi @PeppyPatti 🙂

Awww, Roki and Ziggy make codependency sound cute 😛 Sounds like Roki has to wait and practice those patience skills 😛 Ziggy keeping them in line haha!

Yes, tell me! Have you some reflections/thoughts?

Is this @Faith-and-Hope 

Hello how are you ? 

Same forums helps me stay focused on stuff. 

But keep on losing long messages about to post.....  

35-awards-wildlife-photography-winners-14.jpg

I'm all over the place @PizzaMondo 

Okay I should write on my thread. 

I wanted to tell 

@TAB 

@Glisten 

@Lila3 

@Tilz 

Others 

You

That a few weeks ago, I was extraordinarily upset regarding my ex husband. He borrowed 1000 from his 90 year old dad, sold a guitar and gifted the money to girls on dating website. 

And I needed to step away. You all helped me with this. 

The latest installment is that my ex-husband - has decided to call his support coordinator in NDIS and make an appointment with my psychotherapist  with me on the first meeting and he can explain to me what he's trying to do. 

So I feel less scatty about this. 

The long-term guilt I have from leaving him is going. I can let it go.

he's being responsible and discussing with someone giving money away he can't afford. He will work out a plan to meet someone. 

This is not my problem anymore. 

Thank you. 

macro-photography-droplets-luci-rodriguez-15.jpg

..why did I keep going back ? @PeppyPatti one time I left cos was getting ripped off by employer. another time cos I was going nuts, another time cos job was too much for me

@PeppyPatti - I am so proud of you! This is amazing news, and your reflections on how your long-term guilt is something you can begin to let go - is just, wow!

I am imagining that this progress with your ex's NDIS and setting up a session with psychotherapist feels like a tonne of bricks off your shoulders, yes?

Indeed this is not your problem now, and I am happy to hear this as now you can place your focus back on yourself, continue to grow (acknowledging that THIS is a great example of it!) and go back to reading and learning, and making wonderful art!

Thank you for sharing with us all your recent WIN - you got this! 😄

Sounds like life hit you hard @TAB 

I was very bullied at school - one woman I contacted at Facebook came to see me.  And one of the last things we said to each other that meeting was her apologising for the bullying. 

I couldn't believe it. 

It took me a month of crying to put it behind me but her apology strengthened me to any needing to meet up with anyone else from school because I was bullied a lot. 

And then through the Years since I heard of what she was coping with. 

.......Crikey.  

yeah I cant do 'do-overs'  prob still got same grudges left school with @PeppyPatti 

yes, my life was/is hard .all my doing as my parents would say.

I recently thought why wasnt there someone there to stop me doing there really bad long -term things, to stop me choosing horrible jobs etc 

only just thought of this recently. obv I was clueless and putting myself in harms way? esp when doing same thing over and over ?? (a lot easier to see from outside)

oh well, next life ha ha .

Truthfully @PizzaMondo 

I feel very relieved. I feel like it's this weight that's dug into me for a very long time has eased. 

I actually joined Sane forums because I was seeking support for him and  me. I felt Ann Devenson was/is a real mentor. 

Those married years + When your in mental health over here in Perth - it felt like there was no time for any wins - 

Awful. 

That he came over and suggested he thrash out his dilemma and tell me  - I don't have to do anything - I don't need to worry anymore. He is on his own way. 

IMG20240524071506.jpg

Hiya  @PeppyPatti  👋🌷💕

I have always lived the images you post.  @Shaz51 is amazing behind the camera ❣️. Love the frog in hand pic !!