Skip to main content

Re: Roses are red, violets are blue, here's a poetry thread, from me to you! (TW)

@Jynx @tonys @MermaidHair @ENKELI @TAB @Birdofparadise8 @creative_writer @scruffypuffball @Oaktree @Former-Member 

Has anyone else seen this Canadian poet’s book May I Wear Your Crown?

https://www.instagram.com/chris.t.poetry?igsh=MWRmcHliOW52M29sNQ==

Re: Roses are red, violets are blue, here's a poetry thread, from me to you! (TW)

Thanks heaps for sharing @Glisten 😀💜🌺

I hadn’t seen this poet before 🙂🌺

thanks for posting the link! 
I hope you have a lovely day 🙂🤗

Hi I would love to join I write deep and raw poetry 🥰

Hello and welcome @Kelsa 

Love to hear your poetry 😄

@Jynx , @Former-Member , @Glisten , @TAB 

Thanks for the tag @Shaz51 🙌🏻😊

hey there @Kelsa , would love to read your poetry if you’d like to share 🙂🌺

I hope your afternoon is going well ☺️

Yes, @Kelsa ,

We'd love to you to share 🙂

Poetry is a real opportunity for self-expression 🙂

Survival on the edge of death with a smile on my face is a torture I will never forget

I put up a fight the way you wanted me to

Not to save me but to save you

Worried faces looked me in the eyes and I told lies

I did it all to protect you and I don’t know why

You betrayed me in every possible way

Yet I betrayed the ones who cared for me

I felt guilt, shame and disgust every time because that is not who I am at my core

You made me ugly

You were full of lies

I was a fool to believe you were telling the truth half the time 

I trusted you when I should of been trusting the ones who were by my side fighting to keep me alive

While you stayed polluting my mind

so I ask one last time 

Free me from the toxic chokehold

Let me be free and no longer fighting the devil inside

Hello @TAB iest,

This has made my day. Thankyou for tagging me here. I am only on page first page - Oh wow @Jacques - you explained my experience with soothing completeness. Thankyou for sharing. Strange, how random stumbling on a phrase, or words, can give so much inspiration & healing - that I wait for an hour with my professional people's.

I think the paragraph about anxiety was closest to me, all of it was totally realtable. Thankyou🌟❤️☮️

And @Jynx whoa - there is impressive, profound artist in you. He didn't deserve your ass 🥰 (or she, sorry) It was pre monition it seems like to me. How do we fall in (what we believe is) love, & then it shocks the core. What is love & what is hunger? I sense hunger in your words, & hope xx I hope you don't mind me commenting. I'm so happy to be part of this thread. 

Basically - super impressive!!!!

We each have a unique melody inside of us. It is easier to hear through poetry.

Thanks Everyone 

very good @StanD  pretty sure theres another poetry thread been started recently as is the way with things. might be ~ The Toolshed ~  not sure.

Oh, turns out @Former-Member  is a mbike rider .. also others sounded interested eg @Glisten 

nice to hear from you StanD all the best 😁