Skip to main content

Re: Roses are red, violets are blue, here's a poetry thread, from me to you! (TW)

I feel incomplete because of everything you've taken from me. You left me lying on the floor, shattered and in pieces. To this day, I always wake up remembering what you've done to me. I don't want to be the victim but a survivor, but I feel trapped in what I don't want to remember.

Re: Roses are red, violets are blue, here's a poetry thread, from me to you! (TW)

Oh this is very good @creative_writer I think you articulated this human state exactly. 'trapped in what I don't want to remember' this stings, - & got to me. It also asks me a question?

A little different, one I find what actually looking for another.

(Believe me, it is edited for PG viewing, hopefully it makes it)

Sunbaking Naked on a Saturday 

It's my body 

I can do whatever 

I want with it 

Be free 

Skin sunburn 

Love she bleeds 

White healing 

Grass

Leaf falls on me 

Beside s me 

Bride 

Naked 

I want to be 

It's mine,

Preference they do not see

They can see 

Crazy Naked Lady

Hugging a tree 

I can't be Me.

They look, watch.

It's not fair 

It is my body 

Earth I seek,

Naked Rock 

Me to sleep 

Please no loud - I will break

Love this! 
thank you so much for sharing what is such a clear and succinct view of your experience… thank you

@Kelsa 

🙂🌺💜

Oh, @creative_writer 🫂🫂🌺

your words capture the emotion of your experience so well..I could feel the intensity through them with full clarity 💜🌺

thank you so much for sharing 

@StanD  your words express hidden fragility and lost understanding, to me…thank you so much for sharing 🫂💜🌺

@StanDand @Former-Member 💖🫂 I was struggling to find simple words to express how I felt yesterday, but couldn’t. I find it easier to express through creative writing, because simple words just don’t do the trick.

@StanD I love your poem, it certainly describe hidden fragility as @Former-Member said. There is such profound meaning behind your words

Thankyou @creative_writer & @Former-Member 

Please keep writing & I very much appreciate your feedback 😊

Heya @StuF @TAB 🏍

@StanD 😎

Hiya @StanD 

Love the poem 🙂

Thank you @StuF 🙂