Skip to main content

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Hahaha yeah classic mate @Jacques I like landline ay,yeah Summernats is on my bucket list brother,I will pick you up in the Jeep,we would have a real good time 

sounds good @Bill16 it is a 24/7 party, a few people i went to school with years ago went and had the most amazing time, that was when summernats first started. it is way bigger now. i love the show n' shine. some of the amazing work is truly amazing. i friend put a hq ute into it, had a 308 with a blower. and checkerplate interior and tray. it was bright purple and chrome. fully restored.

I'm a HZ twin light premier front end man @Jacques if I ever do up a tonner,that's what I will have,what about you bro?

for me @Bill16 it would be a Chevrolet El Camino with a big block 454. i think they have such an amazing look, maybe it is the rear wings on it. 

Very nice mate @Jacques dunno what you look like,but I bet you would look good in that beast 

Hey @Bill16 I hope you don't mind my asking but what made you think of summer nats.

Hey mate,was on the phone to my brother @Jacques I was watching blokes world, they were at the Summernats 

thank you, @Shaz51
that's lovely. yes, had a good b'day. and a quiet, peaceful Easter.

travelling okay, getting there, thanks

it was back in march, and was great, thank you @Bill16

hi @Jacques and @Bill16

I've no idea what Summernats is, but obviously cars feature.

a friend had a fully restored ford police pursuit panelvan. daresay that would have caught attention lol boys and their toys.

the motor was untouched, still fully pursuit mode .

he sold it to a collector in NSW somewhere