Skip to main content

Re: I can’t cope

Happy going home day @Captain24 ! Sending all the good vibes, well wishes and strength your way! You can do this! Oh and don’t forget to stop in at the Lego shop for some goodies on your way home!! 

Just dropping by to wish you all the best at home @Captain24 I know there will be some difficult moments but here's hoping they are just moments.

Hey @Captain24 if my math is correct you should be back home with the doggies by now. Just wanting you wish you a gentle day as you ease back into life at home

@Captain24 aww that is really sweet!

I will have a looksie at your plan tonight if I get a chance. What sort of help do you want with it? Like more suggestions or...?

Hope you're getting absolutely showered in puppy kisses!! 😍

I AM HOME!!!!!!!!! @Jynx @Ru-bee @Eve7 @Bow

I’ve been home for about 2 hours. All I have done is spend time with my dogs. I haven’t even unpacked the car. 

Im so glad to be in my own space with these 2 gorgeous babies. The sweet one and the arsehole! 

They haven’t stopped licking me. Where ever I am they are. 

Glad ya made it home @Captain24 and are enjoying some furbaby snuggles 

I’ve just had a hot shower with water pressure! So good. @Bow. And I could get dressed without anyone walking in on me! 

How are you going? 

Ah yep, that first good hot shower after an admission is so good @Captain24 

im surviving. Things are still rough

Thanks @Jynx. If you see anything that needs to be added that would be good. But mostly a reminder when I forget. I’m suppose to look at it daily so it’s a habit ready for when I need it. 

Today’s sunrise starting at 5:05am! My friend loved that I took her down there. She gave me a big hug and cried.

IMG_6112.jpeg

IMG_6119.jpeg

  

I wish things would improve for you @Bow. I’m holding hope that they will. What about a med change? I got taken off my anti-depressant as they aren’t right for me. It’s been decided that my mood is better without it.