Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Re: My Mosaic

@Bow yeah wow, that's super rough! Really messes with the continuity and consistency. I will keep my fingers crossed they keep it running!! Would be really sad if it didn't. 

Much on for you this weekend?

Hi @Jynx 

Hope you are feeling better and everything is ok with family. Sometimes it all happens at once.

My weekend has been quiet. Been unwell here too.

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

100% @Snowie, when it rains it pours... and then hails... and then a thunderstorm... 😅

Something going around ay! You poor dear, just resting up I hope?

Hoping that the thunderstorm is easing for you @Jynx 

Managed to get from the bed to the couch today!

Just been doing some work in the background for a volunteering gig I do.

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Snowie same for you hun! May we enjoy clear skies 😊

Haha same, bed to desk and then I'll be back in bed before you know it 😋

Oh nice!! What sort of volunteering, if you don't mind my asking? 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Not too much today @Jynx  we all went and got passport photos done. My passport has expired, D’s will expire beginning of next year and mum has never had one. Still hoping to get to the UK for Christmas. And then just been laying around in bed for the afternoon. Did some Lego. Watch a lot of tv. I’ve got some unpleasant pain and have been dealing with a lot of nausea lately. 
tomorrow we have market. 

@Snowie  I’m keen to hear about your volunteering gig too!

Hey hey @Jynx good to see you I hope you are doing ok mate
Yeah not too bad here, chugging along, work and kids and that,
few things going on with the sister but nothing new in that area I guess
How are you? What’s for dinner?
Mrs sick so dads in charge of dinner again, left over spag bol for the kids, probably toast for me

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Bow ooh how'd they turn out? I definitely need to update my passport photo, cos I had dreadlocks back then, and a mohawk now! And yay, I am so excited for you! It's awesome having something to look forward to hey! Ach, that's rough about the pains, I hope they abate before markets tomorrow!

@ArraDreaming yeah chugging along too, went to see my fam up in NSW. Oh what's going on with your sister? I mean I'm just curious, don't have to talk about it if it's exhausting to do so eh? Sorry to hear your Mrs is unwell, that sucks! Hope the rest of the fam doesn't catch it too! I'm having a ham n cheese sammich, nothing special lol. You? 

@Bow @Jynx 

I'm not sure if you have heard it but I have been involved in Calisthenics (like dancing) for a very long time. D is now involved in it too.

The club I am involved in runs competitions for all different age groups and levels. There is a lot of planning that happens. I organise all the volunteers we have on different days, all the programs we have and then volunteer my time on the days we run it. Lots of hours in the background. Have done it for a number of years now.

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Snowie oh wow, yeah I've heard good things about calisthenics!! That's pretty cool, do you enjoy it?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance