Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

nothing Planned @Snowie 

husband has put a YouTube video on and paused it when he went back to bed 😎

@tyme @Snowie cracking up over the uno cards… you know what our kid said the other day when he was angry at mum?
“ fine im gonna go step on some cracks”
If you know you know

Hi @ArraDreaming 

I hope the day has been kind to you.

Kids say the darndest things. They say the best one liners. The hardest thing I always found was trying to keep a straight face!!

Bow
Senior Contributor

@Jynx 

IMG_9101.jpeg

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Bow 😍😊💜

Aww so cute!! Huggles right back! How you going hun? 

Hey @Snowie @ArraDreaming how's your weekend going?

Bow
Senior Contributor

Hey @Jynx  im doing ok, getting by. 

missed you! You doing ok? 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Bow did you get the business with the ECT/Group clash sorted? 

Aww you're sweet 💜 I'm alright, was a bit unwell, then had some family stuff come up so I flew up to NSW for a few days. Reunited with my kitties now and chugging along okay 😊

Bow
Senior Contributor

I’m glad your ok @Jynx @hope your family time was ok too. 

yeah I did get ECT/ group sorted. My SW was away all week, so didn’t get to talk it through with her, but did have a home visit with my CM and she was heaps helpful. Decided to stick with my group and put ECT on hold. Group may never be offered again. Now just gotta keep myself well to attend my group. 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Bow Sounds like a good decision hun, especially with the uniqueness of the opportunity. How's group been going?

Bow
Senior Contributor

@Jynx It hasn’t been on! lol  last week it got cancelled cause I was the only one that showed up- but think you might of known that cause that’s when I was told I needed to chose between the two. And then this week it wasn’t on cause it was a public holiday. They did offer to do a make up on Wednesday, but I’m assuming no one else was available, so it didn’t go ahead. Next week it’s not on cause one of the facilitators is away, so no group now until the 24th. It’s a huge break. And the last time it was actually on, there was only the 2 of us. I really hope that they continue it and don’t just cancel it all together due to lack of commitment. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance